Shopping Cart

Dasuquin for Large Dog, 150 Chewable Tablets

Dasuquin for Large Dog, 150 Chewable TabletsDasuquin is a new breed of joint health supplement for dogs. It contains avocado/soybean unsaponifiables fortified with green tea, combined with glucosamine and low molecular weight chondroitin. It is the most complete joint support supplement available.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3282.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Janice » April 6th, 2010, 12:42 pm

Rating 5
Great price, less expensive than vet. My 11 year old doing great on Dasaquin along with laser therapy for her hip.

Janice

Postby Mary Z » March 8th, 2010, 8:35 pm

Rating 4
Just started the regimin but the previous version, Cosequin, has worked well to slow arthritis. I have high hopes because we just adopted a stray with hip dysplasa.

Mary Z

Postby Leann » February 15th, 2010, 3:45 pm

Rating 5
It's interesting how our 2 Labrador retrievers have reacted differently. The slightly heavier dog has reacted well and she's much more limber but the slightly smaller dog has become a puppy again. It's wonderful! Have increased the dosage to the larger one so will see if that makes a difference. Thanks!!!

Leann

Postby J Bro » January 30th, 2010, 9:04 pm

Rating 5
Great price, super quick delivery. Way cheaper than the vet! Thanks!

J Bro

Postby MNB » January 29th, 2010, 9:17 pm

Rating 5
Our 8 year old lab started having trouble laying down and after playing fetch one day developed a severe limp. The vet prescribed pain killers and Dasuquin. It has been 3 months now and rarely does she need carprofen for pain. I am very pleased with Pets Truly as their prices were the best I found and very prompt in shipping.

MNB

Postby Barb » December 22nd, 2009, 9:27 pm

Rating 5
Our vet recommended this product, along with a couple others, to try to avoid knee surgery for our lovable mutt, who I'm sure has arthritis as well as possible other challenges. She only limps now when she has chased those darn squirrels too much! Otherwise, she is sooooooooooooooooo much better!

Barb

Postby Tom » November 2nd, 2009, 3:30 pm

Rating 4
Theo, my 11 year old German Shepherd was going down hill about a year or more ago and the Vet recommended a supplement and Dasaqun. His improvement is slight, but he is maintaining.

Tom

Postby Valerie » October 23rd, 2009, 2:02 am

Rating 5
Dasaquin is a miracle supplement for dogs with arthritis. I adopted a 9yr old golden retriever with known arthritis and one surgery under his belt already. He limped and acted sore, then fell down the last 2 stairs and had to be on bedrest for 2 months. I started the Dasaquin and was able to wean him off of the Deramaxx. He walks well now and sometimes runs (he is 11). This is the best price around.

Valerie

Postby Pattie » October 21st, 2009, 2:26 pm

Rating 5
This supplement has helped a old pug with hip arthritis walk. He was on rimadil but had to be taken off because of high liver enzymes. Great price and prompt delivery.

Pattie

Postby kathie » October 16th, 2009, 9:27 am

Rating 5
PetsTruly is the best!! never thought i would be able to get this product online. Now my dog can walk better. he has alot of weight to carry around for bad hips. this product is excellent and so r u pets truly.

kathie

Postby PK » October 12th, 2009, 2:18 pm

Rating 5
Great product at a great price. The whole online shopping experience with PetsTruly.com was superb - fast and efficient! Highly recommend.

PK

Postby Rose » October 6th, 2009, 2:03 pm

Rating 5
Great price and very quick delivery

Rose

Postby Racine » September 30th, 2009, 5:23 pm

Rating 4
It's good, but I didn't realize that this particular product didn't include MSM, which I ended up purchasing separately. Next time I'll watch more closely.

Racine

Postby Michelle Hamilton » September 26th, 2009, 5:34 pm

Rating 5
SUPER value from Pets Truly as well as very quick shipment. I paid $112 for 80 tabs for large dogs from my vet, and got 300 tabs from Pets Truly for about $130. As for the product itself, my 2 y.o. rottie girl had TPLO surgery in May and this product has really helped her, both in the speed and quality of her healing, but in her general comfort. She is like new and I'm so grateful I don't have to give her any harsh medication that can be so damaging to their organs. The vet said Elsa was one of her best and fastest healing cases she had ever done. We are so pleased to be able to give her something that is so good for her and truly works. I will definitely continue to give her Dasuquin and will be placing my orders with Pets Truly. THANK YOU!!

Michelle Hamilton

Postby KO » September 8th, 2009, 11:00 am

Rating 5
I too have an aging German Shepherd Dog (10), who, at age 3,fell about 15 feet off a cliff while hiking in AL, landing on all fours and not breaking anything but his paw pads (they all split open). I suspect that age and the impact of the fall has resulted in weakness in his rear legs. This product has been incredible. He has struggled on and off for two years with his rear legs just getting up sometimes. This is the first product that can be taken as one tablet that keeps him getting up and walking, playing, etc. My vet was reasonable, but this site offers the product considerably cheaper and ships quickly.

KO

PreviousNext

Return to Reviews