Shopping Cart

Dasuquin for Large Dog, 150 Chewable Tablets

Dasuquin for Large Dog, 150 Chewable TabletsDasuquin is a new breed of joint health supplement for dogs. It contains avocado/soybean unsaponifiables fortified with green tea, combined with glucosamine and low molecular weight chondroitin. It is the most complete joint support supplement available.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3282.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Don R » July 27th, 2009, 3:04 pm

Rating 5
This product was prescribed from my vet. I bought a 90 day supply from him. It has perked my 6-1/2 year old weimaraner up from her usual moping around from hip displacia. This does not cure the problem, only allows her to cope with it better. I can just tell by her disposition.

Don R

Postby Jonathan » July 24th, 2009, 4:19 pm

Rating 5
8yo English Mstiff who has had both ACL's repaired is now getting around much better. Price a little more than half of what the vet charged

Jonathan

Postby Linda » July 20th, 2009, 3:12 pm

Rating 5
My vet suggested and I purchased (from him) a bottle of the 64 count for my German Shepherd, Ruger (110#).His hips were recently X-rayed with a diagnosis I did not want to hear. After 5 days of being on the Dasuquin, Ruger went up a flight up steps to the second floor of my home. What an improvement! Your price for 150 tabs was just a little more than the 64 count at the vet. Delivery was great also.

Linda

Postby Brenda » July 17th, 2009, 2:22 pm

Rating 5
My lab has been taking Dasaquin with MSM (from my vet)for about a year now, the results are really obvious. However, I noticed that the last batch I bought on line did not have MSM in them as they did in the bottle from the vet. My girlie went downhill quick. Rather than disregard the whole bottle, I doubled up and can see the difference. A sinle dose of Dasuquin with MSM is amazing! She chews the Dasuquin with MSM like they're candy, the batch without has to be broken into her food. When can I expect to see Dasuqin with MSM from Petstruly?

Brenda

Postby Lee » July 14th, 2009, 2:33 pm

Rating 5
I have used the product with good results for several years in mixed breeds 85 pounds. Only recently did I think to purchase it online. It is literally less than half what I've paid at the vet, and I get it within a couple of days. I plan to continue buying from PetsTruly.

Lee

Postby Patty B. » July 6th, 2009, 7:22 pm

Rating 5
Our five year old Golden Retriever, Koko, was started on Dasuquin at a very young age because my vet recommended it as a possible way to avoid or lessen any future problems with hip dysplasia. I did a search where I could compare prices, and PetsTruly had the best prices of all of the other sites I`d checked out.

Patty B.

Postby Amy » July 1st, 2009, 2:10 pm

Rating 5
Best Prices I could find. Our 10 year old yellow lab Bailey seemed to be much more active after only 1-2 weeks of starting him on this product. He no longer 'chews' on his hips and seems to be more comfortable/pain free. Would highly recommend this product and website!

Amy

Re: Dasuquin for Large Dog, 150 Chewable Tablets

Postby walkermom » June 23rd, 2009, 10:18 am

Rating 5
My one-year-old Golden Retriever, Walker, was started on Dasuquin at a very young age because my vet recommended it as a possible way to avoid or lessen any future problems with hip dysplasia. After getting the first bottle from his vet, when it came time to buy more I did a search where I could compare prices, and PetsTruly had the best prices of all of the other sites I'd checked out. And their prompt shipping made it an even better deal! I am training Walker as my Service Dog so I plan to have Walker around and healthy for several more years. Starting him out on Dasuquin is worth its weight in gold if it gives Walker some pain-free years. Karlee

walkermom

Postby AN » June 23rd, 2009, 8:45 am

Rating 5
Great product, I noticed a big differnece when I started giving the tablet. the only thing I saw was a huge differnce when I went form the 2 tablets per day to 1 tablet per day. It was like my dog regressed for some reason.

AN

Postby Carol » June 20th, 2009, 8:26 pm

Rating 5
Our black lab is 11 years old. 3 1/2 years ago he had knee surgery and we were told his other knee might go as well. He has been on Dasaquin in addition to a fish oil tablet every day. On the days he is very active (he still hunts and runs the fields like a 5 year old) we will give him 2 pills. His other knee is still in good shape. I credit the Dasaquin with keeping him in the shape he is in. We give it to him with a little peanut butter and he loves them.
In addition, your prices are the best!!!!!!
Thank you

Carol

Postby em » June 20th, 2009, 8:04 pm

Rating 4
Dasuquin was suggested for our two 10 year old labs - they have been taking it for about a year now. I believe that it truly helps their joints and overall mobility. I appreciated that I found it with you at a significantly lower price than elsewhere ($30 less than from my vet), but am curious as to why the tablets are also smaller than the last few containers I received from my vet - is the dosage the same, but now in a smaller tablet? Hope you respond and let me know.

em

Postby Tami » June 1st, 2009, 2:20 pm

Rating 5
My vet recommended I put my Doberman on Dasaquin and I found you to have the best price by far and delivery was very quick and easy.

Tami

Postby Paul » May 28th, 2009, 2:32 pm

Rating 5
Our 9-year old Rhodesian-Rottweiler mix had slowed down quite a bit. Now he has that spring back in his step, and keeps up quite well with our new 10-month old pit bull terrier. Great product, and Pets Truly saved me over $20 compared to the cost at our vet.

Paul

Postby Sue » May 25th, 2009, 7:43 pm

Rating 5
My 12 year old chocolate lab was taking Deramaxx and Cosequin DS and was doing okay. I switched her from Cosequin DS to Dasaquin combined with the Deramaxx, and there has been a noticeable improvement in her agility. Your Dasaquin prices are the best that I have been able to find.

Sue

Postby Barbara A Doucot » May 20th, 2009, 9:58 am

Rating 5
Our golden retriever Luke had elbow surgery when he was 1 year old. His doctor had us put him on Dasuquin after the surgery and to continue with it forever. Luke has been fine and we feel the Dasuquin has made his joints stronger. He can run and play more than he did as a pup. He is now two and a half years old.

Barbara A Doucot

PreviousNext

Return to Reviews