Shopping Cart

Dasuquin for Large Dog, 150 Chewable Tablets

Dasuquin for Large Dog, 150 Chewable TabletsDasuquin is a new breed of joint health supplement for dogs. It contains avocado/soybean unsaponifiables fortified with green tea, combined with glucosamine and low molecular weight chondroitin. It is the most complete joint support supplement available.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3282.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby ECT » March 2nd, 2009, 5:04 pm

Rating 5
Great product. It really helped my dogs.

ECT

Postby Bruce » March 2nd, 2009, 4:09 pm

Rating 5
This was the second time we ordered Dasaquin from Pets Truly and we have nothing but compliments to say for the price, service, and product.

Bruce

Postby JANET in GA » February 25th, 2009, 6:22 pm

Rating 5
I was originally paying $150 to my vet for Dasaquin until I found Pets Truly online. My dog is doing incredibly well on this product and he loves it. I see no signs of arthritis and Rory is now 11 years old.

JANET in GA

Postby vicki » February 23rd, 2009, 3:23 pm

Rating 5
Best product we have tried for our boxer. We use in conjunction with other meds. Tex started out with Dauquin about 3 years ago ordered by the vet. Now we order thru Pet Truly

vicki

Postby Nani » February 19th, 2009, 10:02 pm

Rating 5
I purchased this product to hopefully prevent joint problems in the future. My Greater swiss mountain dog is now 9 month old and he has been on it since he was 8 weeks old. Pets Truly has the best price for Dasuquin so it`s good for my dog and good for my pocketbook.:)

Nani

Postby THOM » February 16th, 2009, 5:37 pm

Rating 3
THIS WAS THE SECOND TIME I ORDERED DASAQUIN FROM PETSTRULY. THE FIRST TIME THE SERVICE WAS VERY BAD BUT I GAVE THEM A SECOND CHANCE THIS TIME SERVICE WAS GREAT. THE ONLY IMPROVEMENT THEY COULD MAKE IS THAT MY DOG DOES NOT LIKE THE TASTE SO WE HAVE TO DISGUISE IT. THIS MAY CAUSE US TO SWITCH TO A CHEWABLE MEDICATION.

THOM

Postby Debra » February 16th, 2009, 4:12 pm

Rating 5
This was the best price for Dasaquin I found on line and way cheaper than the vet. Delvery is timely and product well packed.

Debra

Postby Terri R » February 16th, 2009, 2:21 am

Rating 5
Dasaquin has made a tremendous difference in our 14 year old lab's ability to move. My sister witnessed the change in my dog as well and ordered it for her dog, a Rotwieler/Husky mix. It was recommended by our vet, but at a much higher price. I was pleased to find it on line for less. It is well worth it. Thank you.

Terri R

Postby Jennifer A » February 13th, 2009, 1:09 pm

Rating 5
I have been buying Dasuquin for my mastiff/rott mix from my vet after she has had 2 knee surgeries. I can't believe how much cheaper it is for double the pills. This product is awesome!! I can't believe how much more active she is. I just recently referred this website to a co-worker for her dogs. Thanks a million.

Jennifer A

Postby Heather » February 13th, 2009, 12:01 pm

Rating 5
My lab takes this every morning and it has improved her get up and go!

Heather

Postby Joe » February 13th, 2009, 11:27 am

Rating 5
Tesiio

Joe

Postby Donna » February 11th, 2009, 4:47 pm

Rating 5
A really good product which has helped my older Aussie with her sore hips, along with an occasional vet approved buffered aspirin. Very low price. Plus they ship fast which comes in handy when you put off ordering until the last munute!

Donna

Postby Ric Larred » February 9th, 2009, 3:26 pm

Rating 5
Vet ordered my 12 year old German Shepherd to take Dasuquin but they wanted $103 for one month supply and I got three month supply for a lot less. I am very pleased with the results and the ordering process.

Ric Larred

Postby Robert B » February 3rd, 2009, 11:03 pm

Rating 5
The Dasuquin was cheaper than at the Vet's Office, but had to go up to two tablets a day to make our 7 year old Doberman Pinscher feel better, but it is working well. Great Service from your company.

Robert B

Postby debra » February 3rd, 2009, 1:30 am

Rating 5
same product my vet prescribed for my arthritic dog; except the vet wanted $99!!! Great price. This stuff works too! Got her off the bad prescription drugs. And she's walking again.

debra

PreviousNext

Return to Reviews