Shopping Cart

Dasuquin for Large Dog, 150 Chewable Tablets

Dasuquin for Large Dog, 150 Chewable TabletsDasuquin is a new breed of joint health supplement for dogs. It contains avocado/soybean unsaponifiables fortified with green tea, combined with glucosamine and low molecular weight chondroitin. It is the most complete joint support supplement available.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3282.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby barbara » May 19th, 2009, 3:00 pm

Rating 5
Our vet prescribed Dasaquin for our Rottie who has arthritis. It's still too soon to tell, but it seems to be helping him. We ordered our next bottle through this company since it had the best price, and the quickest delivery.

barbara

Postby Karry Hill » May 18th, 2009, 6:34 pm

Rating 5
I love this product! I have a rottweiler with hip dysplasia. He has also blew out a knee. He has had two surgeries, and months of rimadyl. I was able to get him off the rimadyl with a combo of this product and J/D dog food. Which is so much better for him.

Karry Hill

Postby Lynn » May 11th, 2009, 3:22 pm

Rating 5
We saw dramatic results in our dog in just a few weeks!!! This is an excellent product!

Lynn

Postby Jan P. » May 7th, 2009, 12:52 pm

Rating 5
My now 10 year old 120 lb malamute was prescribed this product a couple of years ago after hind leg surgery and some arthiritis issues. Great price for the product, and it has helped her keep her moving. With all of the vet costs incurred for aging pets, I am glad to have found this website. Ordering is a breeze, shipping is quick - I just wish that everything ordered online could be this great.

Jan P.

Postby MSF » May 4th, 2009, 7:45 pm

Rating 5
Great company. Order was quick to arrive. Best price on the internet

MSF

Postby KJ » May 4th, 2009, 4:54 pm

Rating 5
This product was recommended to us by our Vet when we found out that she has joint problems (at only 2.5 yrs old!). It has helped tremendously! The cost on petstruly.com is about 1/2 the cost from the vet too, which is a huge help.

KJ

Re: Dasuquin for Large Dog, 150 Chewable Tablets

Postby Guest » April 24th, 2009, 9:16 pm

Rating 5
The Dasuquin I use is for small dogs. Ever since I put my dogs on it, (one has hip dysplasia) they have been doing great. The vet says she feels more mobility in their joints when she examines them. I really appreciate the great service from Petstruly and how quickly I get my order. Thank you Petstruly.

Postby Bill » April 20th, 2009, 7:01 pm

Rating 5
We used the Dasuquin for our mixed breed large dog. She is about 6 years old and started slowing down a bit. After the first pill, she seemed like her young self again and has continued to do well. If it helps just a bit to make them comfertable and happy again, it is well worth it. Thank You

Bill

Postby Laura » April 20th, 2009, 3:05 pm

Rating 5
Dasuquin was recommended by my orthopedic vet after my dog had knee surgery. I have always given Glucosamine supplements to my dogs, but he explained this is the only glucosamine supplement with a confirmed source laboratory tested content. With any other glucosamine there is no way of knowing how much glucosamine is actually in the supplement. Thanks for the quick delivery!

Laura

Postby CJ » April 9th, 2009, 6:12 pm

Rating 5
If it wasn't for Dasaquin our elderly dog would not have quality of life.

CJ

Postby Fran » April 1st, 2009, 5:32 pm

Rating 5
My golden showed marked improvement after only one week. She has completed the initial 2 pills a day and is maintaining nicely on 1 pill a day. She no longer needs her other pain medication after heavy exercise. I requested and received a 2011 expiration date. It is considerably cheaper than buying through the vet, and the delivery time was excellent. I will definately use this site again.

Fran

Postby Gale and Lucy » March 17th, 2009, 8:28 pm

Rating 5
Dasuquin is a great product - my young pit bull had ACL surgery and it was recommended by the vet. She is going to need it for the rest of her life and I am very pleased with the quick service (arrived third day after ordering) and the price is the best I have found.

Gale and Lucy

Postby Dan » March 13th, 2009, 5:36 pm

Rating 5
Our veterinarian recommended this product for our 3 labs that are all 11 years old. I was sceptical, but it has made a huge difference in how they feel and act. This site has the best price we've seen, half of what the vet charges and quick delivery.

Dan

Postby kg » March 13th, 2009, 2:16 pm

Rating 5
The product seems to be working well. My dog locves them and looks forward to her 'treat'.
The price and service I have received at petstruly are wonderful!
Thank you for a quality product, a fair price, and reliable delivery!

kg

Postby Michael » March 12th, 2009, 10:10 pm

Rating 5
Dasuquin has improved the quality of our dog's life. It's like he got 3 years younger! The delivery was prompt and was exactly as advertised. We will be repeat customers!

Michael

PreviousNext

Return to Reviews