Shopping Cart

Insulin Syringe U-40 1/2cc 29ga x 1/2" (Ulticare) 100/box

Insulin Syringe U-40 1/2cc 29ga x 1/2" (Ulticare) 100/boxSterile insulin syringe with attached Ulti-Fine 29 gauge needle for use with U-40 insulin products. Recommended to use with Vetsulin insulin and PZI VET Vet Cat insulin (U-40) and for 20 units or less insulin dosage in patients with diabetes.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/2793.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Sandy » March 23rd, 2009, 3:18 pm

Rating 5
I have been giving my dogs shots for years and this is the best syringe I have used. I used to buy them from the vet and he quit getting them and sold me a box and it felt like I was hurting them when the needle went into the skin so I did my research to find these needles again and are also cheaper that the cheap ones at the vet. I like saving money!

Sandy

Postby Audrey » March 12th, 2009, 8:33 pm

Rating 5
Exactly what I've been getting from the Vet but sooo much more reasonable. I have a diabetic dog and this disease is very costly, so I am so appreciative of this web site. I received the syringes in a timely manner. Absolutely will continue to order from this site.

Audrey

Postby Deb Conner » March 5th, 2009, 6:50 am

Rating 5
I have two cats that are diabetic, and I have been purchasing boxes of U-40 insulin syringes from Petstruly for at least four years now. Having thoroughly done my 'homework' in advance of any purchase of diabetic supplies, I can tell you that the Ulticare U-40 syringes are the best on the market. And, I really appreciate being able to use PayPal on Petstruly's website to pay for my purchase! The entire experience of dealing with Petstruly is refreshingly positive, and I will continue to make them my only source for these quality insulin syringes. Thank you, Petstruly!

Deb Conner

Postby Linda Keller » February 27th, 2009, 3:39 pm

Rating 5
Your service and prices were the best. I didn't have any problem with the website, very easy to use. I received my order in great shape and very quick. The syringes are the best I have found on the market. Numbers are very easy to read. I am so glad I found this website. Your product makes it very easy to give my dog his insulin, little to no pain. Thank you for making a bad situation a little easier.

Linda Keller

Postby Debbie » February 20th, 2009, 3:53 pm

Rating 5
Your prices and service are excellent.

Debbie

Postby John Greene » February 17th, 2009, 4:45 pm

Rating 5
Your service and prices are the best I have seen! I agree with your other clients who have commented...the cost is almost 1/2 of the vet cost and using 2 of these syringes daily can certainly rack up the costs. I also appreciate the speed of which my order was received. At this point..count me in as a loyal customer! Thanks!

John Greene

Postby John Greene » February 17th, 2009, 4:45 pm

Rating 5
Your service and prices are the best I have seen! I agree with your other clients who have commented...the cost is almost 1/2 of the vet cost and using 2 of these syringes daily can certainly rack up the costs. I also appreciate the speed of which my order was received. At this point..count me in as a loyal customer! Thanks!

John Greene

Postby Stefin » February 10th, 2009, 11:03 pm

Rating 5
The UltiCare 29 guage needles are so fine that they are a breeze to administer the dose with little to no pain for my 13 yr.old cat. I give him a few treats at the same time and it's over before he knows it happened. It's the best product I have found to give a shot of insulin! Prices are wonderful too!

Stefin

Postby Sue Gadacz » February 6th, 2009, 2:18 pm

Rating 5
I have always had a great experience with PetsTruly. The product is great, secure checkout with PayPal, and fast shipping.

Sue Gadacz

Postby Jim D. » February 5th, 2009, 2:43 pm

Rating 5
I began buying these syringes from another online company, but soon discovered these WITHOUT the large plastic container that dispenses them, an unnecessary waste of resources, and more money! So, by buying these, I am cutting my costs and saving (plastic/oil) resources, and I don't have the bulk of disposing the large container. There are no children in our household to worry about the danger of spent needles. These work great for us!

Jim D.

Postby Eileen Schendel » January 22nd, 2009, 2:43 pm

Rating 5
I appreciate the security of your website and that I can use PayPal. My order was received by me in a timely manner. The cost is reasonable.

Eileen Schendel

Postby Donald » January 20th, 2009, 12:25 pm

Rating 5
These syringes are the exact same ones that I get from my vet, but at almost half the price ^_^ Dealing with a diabetic cat is very expensive so any time you can save money it makes life a lil easier -_^

Donald

Postby pat ross » January 9th, 2009, 9:24 pm

Rating 5
I like the syringe very much ,the packing is nice an easy to open. The number are easy to read.

pat ross

Previous

Return to Reviews