Shopping Cart

Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4 mg, 1000 Tablets

Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4 mg, 1000 TabletsChlorpheniramine is an antihistamine used for acute inflammatory and allergic conditions: snake bites, vaccination reactions, blood transfusion reactions, insect bites, bee stings, itchy skin (atopy) and motion sickness in people and animals.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/2258.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Terry lykens » October 22nd, 2014, 4:38 am

Rating 5
I was relieved to find this medication so affordable here. The versatility of this drug and usage in both dogs and cats makes it worth while to have on hand. Shipping and service were top notch.

Terry lykens

Postby Charlie » September 3rd, 2014, 2:32 pm

Rating 5
I bought this for my six pound Pound Puppy who has moderate allergies. Works like a charm. One tablet per day keeps her itch free for 24 hours.
Very inexpensive and shipping was quick. Considering there are 1000 tablets in the bottle, I won't have to reorder any time soon. But when I do, this product will be the only one on my list.

Charlie

Postby Tom » November 27th, 2013, 12:35 pm

Rating 5
Works just as advertised and as well as the brand name pills. Shipped quickly.I will continue to buy from PetsTruly.com

Tom

Postby Rebekah » December 18th, 2012, 9:08 pm

Rating 5
Great price, great product, shipped quickly entire process was easy and most of all it works

Rebekah

Postby Bill Kadow » June 20th, 2011, 9:42 pm

Rating 5
Ditto Pat G. I buy it for me--keeps my hat fever manageable

Bill Kadow

Postby Pat G » April 13th, 2011, 11:34 pm

Rating 5
I buy this for me, not my dog! The price here is really great and it arrived super, super fast

Pat G

Postby DELMA LETO » March 21st, 2011, 7:20 am

Rating 5
THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS PLUS I TAKE IT ALSO. THIS IS THE BEST BUY.

DELMA LETO

Postby Sunny Elliott » July 13th, 2010, 11:13 am

Rating 4
I was very impressed with the price and the quick delivery. I will use your company again. Unfortunately, the product simply put my dog to sleep. Upon awakening, she started the itching again. It simply wasn't the right antihistamine for her and she is now on short-term cortisone. But the company is superb!!!!

Sunny Elliott

Postby Ginny » June 29th, 2010, 4:03 pm

Rating 5
Product is effective to stop itch. My dog needs it 2 to 3 times a day.

Ginny

Postby debi » November 22nd, 2009, 4:18 pm

Rating 5
I have 4 dogs and have found this product to work well for their allergies. I also appreciate finding the quantity and price that fits my budget. Thank you, you will here from me again in the future!

debi

Postby Pat » September 14th, 2009, 3:46 pm

Rating 5
Have not begun to use it yet.

Pat

Postby M. Pullar » May 19th, 2009, 8:35 am

Rating 5
I have been using this as prescribed for my dogs` allergies and your pricing was very good.

M. Pullar

Postby Ivan » May 12th, 2009, 2:16 pm

Rating 5
Great deal, and they take Paypal. That was the reason for buying here instead of elsewhere.

Ivan

Postby GaryV » April 13th, 2009, 6:32 pm

Rating 5
I am very satisfied with the quality and price of the Chlorpheniramine I purchased from petstruly.com

GaryV

Postby Cherie Stout » January 14th, 2009, 1:47 pm

Rating 5
Absolutely the best allergy and itch relief medicine we have found. Fast acting and extremely effective.

Cherie Stout

Return to Reviews