Shopping Cart

Dasuquin with MSM for Small or Medium Dog, 150 Chewable Tablets

Dasuquin with MSM for Small or Medium Dog, 150 Chewable TabletsDasuquin is a new breed of joint health supplement for dogs. It contains avocado/soybean unsaponifiables fortified with green tea, glucosamine, MSM and low molecular weight chondroitin. It is the most complete joint support supplement available.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3284.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Dasuquin with MSM for Small or Medium Dog, 150 Chewable Tabl

Postby Neal » April 10th, 2013, 8:59 am

Rating 5
My 13 year old Yorkie has been on Dasuquin with MSN for six or seven years now. Two vets insisted knee surgery was necessary, a third recommended we try Dasuquin before putting the dog through such an extensive procedure. No more agility competition, but he has been limp free, active and happy without the surgery. This is a great product and Pets Truly is the best source I have found.

Neal

Postby Kelly » March 28th, 2013, 10:57 am

Rating 5
I have a thirteen year old who has a lot of stiffness in her shoulders and legs. I have used other products with very little results. After two weeks on the dassiquin with msm she is chasing my other two dogs to play. She hasn't done that in years. I had another older resue that was on it for two years an it really is amazing. He had relief after two weeks also. The last few years of his life were wonderful! And your pricing makes it much more affordable... Thanks for that and the dogs thank you too!,,

Kelly

Postby Jennifer » February 27th, 2012, 9:17 pm

Rating 5
This is a Great Product and a great value online! Both my Maltese (one 10, one 9 1/2) have had past muscle strain and knee joint problems, and with just a half a tablet (for Small Dogs) a day in about 3 weeks they were running and playing, and oh boy, jumping up on the lounge chair to be with their mommy and watch TV! I wrap a little cheese around it and they love it! Thanks you Pets Truly - good company!

Jennifer

Postby Amy » June 2nd, 2011, 7:45 am

Rating 5
Great Product, my boxer is 11 years old and started limping badly in the mornings. After something from the pet store helped minimally this product was recommended by a vet assistant friend. My boxer is much improved and rarely limps at all, only after alot of playing on the weekend and then I just increase from one pill a day to two and she's back in the game playing with the kids.

Amy

Postby Lisa » January 27th, 2011, 12:55 pm

Rating 5
I have Alaskan Malamutes of all ages. My older girl was getting week in her patella's. I have tried plain glucosamine and many other combination meds with no real results. After 2 weeks on Dasuquin there was a noticeable improvement. No straining when trying to stand and she is gaiting again. I now have two my other working dogs on it. This product works!

Lisa

Postby Elaine » November 8th, 2010, 8:35 pm

Rating 5
As a Veterinarian Technician I purchase this product for my 11yr old GSP/Mix. She has always been very active and has never had any problems with limping or trouble getting up from rest. I purchased this as a preemptive measure to keep her happy as she ages, within in first week she was more playful. I would recommend this product to every pet owner !!

Elaine

Postby Vickie » October 25th, 2010, 5:26 pm

Rating 5
Dasuquin MSM is a fantastic product. My 12 year old husky moves like a three year old and people can't believe that she is 12. PetsTruly has always had the product available and they are great to work with. Thank you!

Vickie

Postby Linda » February 10th, 2010, 12:57 am

Rating 5
My fine boned, purebreed border collie now at 25 pounds, developed a limp in his left front leg at around 19 weeks old. He is now 8 months old and will stay a very small border. His name is growing, he is now known as Bum Leg Barking Basard Bubbie LuLu Bell 'bub' or aka 'Skippy'. The vet thinks he is having joint trouble around the elbow area (and a 60 lb kelpie, plus a 40 lb red/white border doesn't help much). After some therapy with an anti-inflamatory and using the Dasuquin, has helped him to be just about limp free. He now only limps on a big day at the ranch and I just keep him in the kennel for a day and he is just fine. So far this is the best product to keep him on the go!

Linda

Postby Jim Martin » December 5th, 2009, 12:53 am

Rating 5
This appears to be the best product of this type and helps an old dog get along. PetsTruly was one of the few on-line resources that actually had it in stock and at a much lower price than all others. I'll be back!

Jim Martin

Postby robin » October 26th, 2009, 2:19 pm

Rating 5
We have been using this product per vet recommendations and it seems to be helping with joint issues in my dog's knee due to surgery for a luxating patella.

robin

Postby Carolyn » October 14th, 2009, 9:47 am

Rating 5
This product was recommended by name by the orthopedic surgeon after he repaired my 10-year-old Bichon's ACLs (both knees). My dog has been on Dasuquin with MSM for about 18 months and runs around like a puppy. He also has a little arthritis in one shoulder but the Dasuquin helps with that as well. I mash it up and put it in Bijou's food and he gobbles it right up.

Carolyn

Postby Christin » October 5th, 2009, 4:24 pm

Rating 5
I have a newly rescued dog who we discovered has osteoarthritis in his wrist joint. He's still young and the vet recommend a glucosamine/Chondroitin combo. I tried this one and it works wonders!!!! He is feeling much better and running around like crazy. Also purchased fish oil from this site since that was also recommended. This is a great product and the service and price was the best. I've recommended your website to the rescue organization also.

Christin

Postby JM » September 18th, 2009, 2:35 pm

Rating 5
this was recommended by our vet for both our sr beagles that have back leg and spine problems. there tails are up high and they can jump up again. great stuff no side effects. Follow directions on bottle - it's easy.

JM

Postby Janice » August 11th, 2009, 2:40 pm

Rating 5
Excellent product. My vet initially started my Corgi on this, but petstruly.com was cheaper. And by the way, petstruly.com is an excellent website for any purchase. They're fast and efficent - two things sorely lacking on many other websites out in cyberspace.

Janice

Postby Kate » July 20th, 2009, 3:07 pm

Rating 5
My vet recommended Dasuquin with MSM a year or so ago for our then-11-yr-old rottweiler mix. Arthritis in her elbow had been rapidly worsening. I can't say it's gotten better since we started her on Dasuquin, but it hasn't continued to get worse. I have ordered from Pets Truly several times. They have the best online price that I've found, and they ship promptly.

Kate

Next

Return to Reviews