Shopping Cart

Dasuquin with MSM for Small or Medium Dog, 150 Chewable Tablets

Dasuquin with MSM for Small or Medium Dog, 150 Chewable TabletsDasuquin is a new breed of joint health supplement for dogs. It contains avocado/soybean unsaponifiables fortified with green tea, glucosamine, MSM and low molecular weight chondroitin. It is the most complete joint support supplement available.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3284.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby KKoch » June 30th, 2009, 1:23 pm

Rating 5
Decoy is 11 years old with osteoarthritis. Our vet recommemded that she take Dasuquin. It helps her walk and get up without pain. She was able to pheasant hunt last year; we thought she might never hunt again. She is well enough to hunt again this year. We have been using Dasuquin for 2 yrs and have ordered 4 times. We are well satisfied with the product.

KKoch

Postby Kathy » June 2nd, 2009, 4:26 pm

Rating 5
I have a 9 yr old Mini Aussies with what is called senile tremors in her back end. She had a hard time getting up and down and doing stairs. I have noticed a great improvement in her movements since she has been on Dasuquin. I have checked a lot of pet supply sites and have found PetsTruly to have the best price.

Kathy

Postby Satchel's Mom » May 11th, 2009, 4:18 pm

Rating 5
My rescued 1 year old golden retriever had osteochondrosis dissecans that affected his shoulders and was also diagnosed with mild hip dysplasia. After his shoulder surgery, the operating vet suggested Dasuquin because she feels it is the most effective joint supplement. We agree because since we've been using it, our golden has acted like a `normal` golden - running, wrestling with other dogs, jumping... you would never know that he had a bone disease or hip dysplasia. We are extremely happy with the results of Dasuquin. Obviously it is more expensive than the Wal-Mart brand joint supplement, but I feel it is worth the extra cost. Thank you to Petstruly.com - the only place I've been able to find it online!

Satchel's Mom

Postby mike » May 4th, 2009, 4:04 pm

Rating 5
fritz the spitz was either abused or hit by a car before i got him from a rescue. his back and rear leg socket were heavily damaged. he's been on cosequin for years that seemed to help. but the vet said new dasuquin would be even better for him, and it has done wonders. even though he is nearly 13 years old he still is getting around good. and he thinks it's a treat.

mike

Postby Cyndi » March 4th, 2009, 12:22 pm

Rating 5
Dasuquin was recommeded to me by a vet to help with my dog's recovery and rehab from an injury and consequent (mild)arthritis in his hip. (I had never heard of the product before and was giving a glucosamine/condroitin treat without much success). His rear leg injury initially appeared as a severe limp after a tight turn coming off an agility jump in arena dirt. It became chronic and I decided to no longer run him in agility trials. (He is nine years old now.) However, the Dasuquin has seemed to really help and he can participate in regular exercise such as hiking, swimming, herding, and a little agility (no jumping). Although he has some stiffness upon arising, the limping is gone. I believe he has relief from pain, therefore, and his enthusiasm for activity is still there. My experience with this product leads me to believe that it does work. My dog loves the taste, too. I have ordered Dasuquin twice from this site, and will continue to do so because of the good pricing and service.

Cyndi

Postby Diane » February 25th, 2009, 11:53 am

Rating 5
My 14-year old dog is getting older and feeling the effects of age, but this product is, I believe, helping to keep him agile and mobile. I appreciate the opportunity to purchase the product conveniently, and at a cost savings from PetsTruly.com.

Diane

Postby Gloria » February 17th, 2009, 6:49 pm

Rating 5
My vet recommended this product which my Jack Russell has taken for about 2 years. I do think that it has helped her to be able move with more ease. She gladly chews her pill daily. Twice I have ordered the Dasuquin from this site as it has a great price and speedy shipping.

Gloria

Postby Cindy » February 4th, 2009, 9:05 pm

Rating 5
My dog had TPLO surgery on her back leg. The surgeon recommended that we start her on Dasuguin to help strengthen the recovering leg and to keep the same thing from happening to the other leg. She takes the chewable with no problem. I feel the product works so well that I put all 4 of my dogs on it. They are 3 to 12 yrs old and 11 to 90 lbs.. I have been buying Dasuquin from PetsTruly for over a year and found them to have the best prices. I highly recommend Dasuquin. You will see a big difference in your pet!

Cindy

Postby Jessica » January 29th, 2009, 5:24 pm

Rating 5
My dog began taking this product due to a gimp leg and concern that her dominant leg would become arthritic. She readily takes it daily as it is a flavored chewable so that is quite convenient. I have no complaints with the product, but began using it to prevent an issue rather than in response to an issue. So with that in mind, my feedback is limited. I would recommend it, though, as it is a respected product by my vet.

Jessica

Postby Nancy » January 28th, 2009, 3:08 pm

Rating 5
This is an excellent product, and I found the best prices for it on this site. Recommended by my vet, I put my 13-year old Springer Spaniel on it after she had LHO surgery and she is doing great. Although it's chewable, she takes it best in a blob of whipped cream cheese.

Nancy

Postby Jodi » January 19th, 2009, 4:04 pm

Rating 5
My dog had to have ACL surgery and the surgeon recommended this product to me. I now have all 3 dogs on the maintainence dose and they are doing quite well. They love taking it, so they never put up a fuss. I highly recommend this product.

Jodi

Previous

Return to Reviews