Shopping Cart

Dasuquin for Small or Medium Dog, 150 Chewable Tablets

Dasuquin for Small or Medium Dog, 150 Chewable TabletsDasuquin is a new breed of joint health supplement for dogs. It contains avocado/soybean unsaponifiables fortified with green tea, combined with glucosamine and low molecular weight chondroitin. It is the most complete joint support supplement available.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3280.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Pat » May 22nd, 2009, 10:37 am

Rating 5
Product much cheaper than at the Vets and came in an expedious manner. Will definitely reorder from PetsTruly.

Pat

Postby Deb » April 13th, 2009, 9:46 pm

Rating 5
Our 12-year-old Norwegian Elkhound has done very well on Dasuquin. She had discomfort from arthritis in her front paws and was getting slower and less flexible in her movements. Previously she was on glucosamine, but the vet recommended that we switch to this supplement. We have been pleased. With Dasuquin (and some weight loss), she does not seem to be bothered by the pain and has improved movement. She loves to go on her walks!

Deb

Postby Jan » March 23rd, 2009, 5:31 pm

Rating 4
My vet recommended Dasuquin for my 12 year old Springer. She is on steroids for an ongoing issue and needed something for arthritis in her front legs which would not conflict with her other medications. I believe it is giving her some relief. This winter she has not limped as much as in the past.

Jan

Postby Sandy » March 2nd, 2009, 11:03 pm

Rating 5
Our 5 yr old Cav. King Charles had a complete ACL tear and our vet prescribed Dasuquin, along with crate rest and hydrotherapy. After 11 weeks he's almost back to his old energetic self. He thinks the tablets are treats. Will keep him on it for the future. PetsTruly had a great price and excellent service. The lady who answered the phone was very kind. How unusual!

Sandy

Postby Dog Mama » January 20th, 2009, 11:05 am

Rating 5
Dasuquin has helped my little Am Staff very much! I used to have her on human grade Glucosamine/Chondroitin vitamins, which did ease the pain in her hips. A friend recommended Dasuquin and I switched her over to it without any problem. My dog likes the taste so I didn't have to hide it in canned food to get her to eat it. I am pleased with this product as a natural pain management supplement for her!

Dog Mama

Previous

Return to Reviews