Shopping Cart

Angels' Eyes Tear Stain Supplement, 120 gm (4 oz), Beef Flavor

Angels' Eyes Tear Stain Supplement, 120 gm (4 oz), Beef FlavorAngels' Eyes is the first product specifically developed for both dogs and cats to eliminate unsightly tear stains from the inside out! Safe during pregnancy and for puppies, kittens over 6 weeks of age. Just sprinkle Angels' Eyes on regular food.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3423.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Re: Angels' Eyes Tear Stain Supplement, 120 gm (4 oz), Beef

Postby Guest » February 18th, 2016, 11:13 am

Rating 5
Awesome product, we have been using for about 6 months, when you get rid of the staining completely I recommend cutting way back on dosage. We tried several different products and in my opinion it is the only one that works. Bentley my white bulldog had red stains on his face and around his mouth since he was 8 weeks and was completely stain free within about a month, now I only add once a week if that. I worry about the long term, am not sure exactly how it works but it is a medication and don't like to medicate needlessly.

Postby karmakid » August 10th, 2010, 10:53 am

Rating 5
Awesome product, we have been using for about 6 months, when you get rid of the staining completely I recommend cutting way back on dosage. We tried several different products and in my opinion it is the only one that works. Bentley my white bulldog had red stains on his face and around his mouth since he was 8 weeks and was completely stain free within about a month, now I only add once a week if that. I worry about the long term, am not sure exactly how it works but it is a medication and don't like to medicate needlessly.

karmakid

Postby Rosie » April 5th, 2010, 3:14 pm

Rating 5
I'm totally sold on Angels' Eyes. I started using it when my litle Maltese & Shih Tsu cross was just a pup and the results were almost immediate! I still use it periodically and she hasn't had any brown stains since, and she just turned 6.

Rosie

Postby bill and Mikey » January 8th, 2010, 3:14 pm

Rating 5
We are so pleased! In just 2 weeks there is already a great difference. Oreo is a precious black and white shih tzu. Simply beautiful. Those reddish stains were awful.Thank you! Thank you!

bill and Mikey

Postby Abbey's WV Family » October 8th, 2009, 6:36 am

Rating 5
Just started Angel Eyes 3 weeks ago and can 'smell' the difference...

Abbey's WV Family

Postby janet colt » September 24th, 2009, 8:54 pm

Rating 5
has anyone had liver spotting on their dogs and discoloration of their hair?

janet colt

Postby Paco's Dad » September 14th, 2009, 5:46 pm

Rating 5
This is a great product,that does exactly as it claims.No if's ,ands or buts. Who could ask for more and at such an affordable price. Pet Truly & Angel Eyes ROCK

Paco's Dad

Postby Vera Jean » August 18th, 2009, 6:10 pm

Rating 5
Angel Eyes does work!! - We have used it for about 3 years for our 3 year old Maltese. I buy the large quanity which last for about 1 year. Although, the container was dented in severly. However, I was able to transfer the contents to my previous container. The product really does work!

Vera Jean

Postby Magic's Mom » August 14th, 2009, 9:47 pm

Rating 5
What a terrific product. Saw results within 2 weeks on my white shih tzu. No more stains!

Magic's Mom

Postby ANITA HAWES » July 31st, 2009, 11:06 am

Rating 5
This product is doing a great job for my cocker. No more drippy eyes.

ANITA HAWES

Postby Dan Spinner » June 28th, 2009, 1:04 pm

Rating 5
A great product! Our little Maltese had severe stains, and within 2 weeks, they are all cleared up.

Dan Spinner

Postby sam alexander » June 15th, 2009, 7:10 pm

Rating 5
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANGEL EYES.I'VE BEEN USING IT ON MY TEDDY BEAR PUP FOR 5 WEEKS AND HIS FACE IS BEAUTIFUL.GREAT PRODUCT.

sam alexander

Postby Barbara Smith » June 8th, 2009, 10:22 pm

Rating 4
I have 2 King Charles Cavaliers - my Ruby colored has had terrible staining. After 2 weeks I do see less drainage. Would like to write again after a month to give a 5 star - am very encouraged by the other reviews. Thanks

Barbara Smith

Postby Two Dog Nite » June 3rd, 2009, 11:25 pm

Rating 5
I have two maltese. Bruno, the smaller one, had terrible tear stains until we used Angel Eyes. He really does not like the taste...but always eats his dinner anyway. We have been using it for over a year and have zero staining. I might mention that we bought two bottles at once, and we are not even through the second bottle in a year. You only use a little and it lasts quite a long time. Great product. Would highly recommend

Two Dog Nite

Postby Two Dog Nite » June 3rd, 2009, 11:24 pm

Rating 5
I have two maltese. Bruno, the smaller one, had terrible tear stains until we used Angel Eyes. He really does not like the taste...but always eats his dinner anyway. We have been using it for over a year and have zero staining. I might mention that we bought two bottles at once, and we are not even through the second bottle in a year. You only use a little and it lasts quite a long time. Great product. Would highly recommend

Two Dog Nite

Next

Return to Reviews