Shopping Cart

Angels' Eyes Tear Stain Supplement, 120 gm (4 oz), Beef Flavor

Angels' Eyes Tear Stain Supplement, 120 gm (4 oz), Beef FlavorAngels' Eyes is the first product specifically developed for both dogs and cats to eliminate unsightly tear stains from the inside out! Safe during pregnancy and for puppies, kittens over 6 weeks of age. Just sprinkle Angels' Eyes on regular food.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3423.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Bobbi » January 26th, 2009, 3:25 pm

Rating 5
I love this product! My Westie had quite a problem with tearing abd ugly stains on her face...Angel Eyes completely cleared it up. I will always use it!

Bobbi

Postby Victoria » January 26th, 2009, 3:16 pm

Rating 4
Works great, but I have a hard time getting my pet to eat his food with the powder in it. He doesn't like fresh water, so putting it in his water would be more wasteful. But I do see results in his eyes not tearing so much and the stains are starting to go away.

Victoria

Postby Frank Gau » January 23rd, 2009, 6:03 pm

Rating 5
Angel eyes works on my poodles. When spread on their food, they no longer get brown markings from their tear ducts. That is why I use that product.

Frank Gau

Postby Lourdes » January 23rd, 2009, 5:04 pm

Rating 5
This product is the only works on tears stains. I tried a lot of products but they didn't work. Finally, when somebody told me about Angel Eyes and tried the product, cut the old stained hair, within 3 weeks, all my maltese have a clear bright eyes and clear coat. This product work from the inside and not the outside like other products to cover up. I am continously using it for supplement. I am very satisfied with the product. Highly recommended to all dog lovers.

Lourdes

Postby Tiffany » January 23rd, 2009, 3:21 pm

Rating 5
This product works great and worked a lot quicker than I thought it would. Within a week I saw a huge difference. It is well worth the price.

Tiffany

Postby Margaret Hayward » January 23rd, 2009, 11:17 am

Rating 5
I have had my Bijon, Shawn, on Angeleyes for over three weeks and I am encouraged by the improved results. His stains are fading and his face is becoming more bautiful each day. I believe within a three month period, the stains will be entirely gone. What an amazing product for a troublesome condition.

Margaret Hayward

Postby DiDi's mom » January 21st, 2009, 10:55 pm

Rating 5
What a remarkable fix My Maltese mix has a beautiful white face again, No more stains in less than 6 weeks!

DiDi's mom

Previous

Return to Reviews