Shopping Cart

Angels' Eyes Tear Stain Supplement, 120 gm (4 oz), Beef Flavor

Angels' Eyes Tear Stain Supplement, 120 gm (4 oz), Beef FlavorAngels' Eyes is the first product specifically developed for both dogs and cats to eliminate unsightly tear stains from the inside out! Safe during pregnancy and for puppies, kittens over 6 weeks of age. Just sprinkle Angels' Eyes on regular food.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3423.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Jody Green » June 2nd, 2009, 10:54 am

Rating 5
Awesome product. Pet stores recommend this product over store products. It works!!!

Jody Green

Postby Stacey » May 20th, 2009, 7:14 am

Rating 5
This stuff is awesome...I have tried many things to clear up the staining and nothing worked...But this stuff started to work in one month

Stacey

Postby Karan » May 20th, 2009, 7:13 am

Rating 5
The powder is easy to apply to the food. My dog does not dislike the taste. There are noticible lightening of the dark stains around her eyes within 1 month. It does work.

Karan

Postby Donna » May 19th, 2009, 6:11 pm

Rating 3
I tasted it. Ycch, really. My Chiuhuahua doesn't like it, and hardly drinks water as it is, so I hesitate to mix it in her water. She's finicky. Any other suggestions?

Donna

Postby Angie » May 19th, 2009, 8:09 am

Rating 5
This stuff really works!

Angie

Postby Tami » May 11th, 2009, 10:34 pm

Rating 5
I love this product. I have been using angels eyes on my Morkiefor only three weeks and definetly see results.Thank You Thank you!!!

Tami

Postby Kathy G » May 1st, 2009, 6:48 pm

Rating 5
What a great product! My Westie, Riley, looks just great! His entire coat is looking whiter after a little over a week. You won't be disappointed! No more tear stains- even on his muzzle.

Kathy G

Postby Pat » May 1st, 2009, 7:54 am

Rating 5
Last fall a friend saw my dog and told me what the problem was. I ordered Angel's Eyes and have used it ever since. I have a doll faced Maltese, and she looks great again.

Pat

Postby Peggy » April 23rd, 2009, 6:46 pm

Rating 5
I've used Angel Eyes for about a month and it appears to be working. Chip's eyes are showing a lot of improvement, so I ordered another jar.

Peggy

Postby gordon helm » April 3rd, 2009, 10:12 am

Rating 5
appears to be working

gordon helm

Postby Maggie » February 25th, 2009, 8:49 am

Rating 5
I can't believe this amazing product - I didn't think it was possible for my Shih-Tzu tear stains to disappear. He's been taking it for 2 weeks and the tear stains are almost 100% gone. Thank you Angel Eye's!

Maggie

Postby Chonda's Mom » February 23rd, 2009, 11:11 am

Rating 5
What a difference, and in such a short period of time... Hallehuja!!!!

Chonda's Mom

Postby Carole » February 20th, 2009, 12:24 pm

Rating 5
We love angel eyes, We have a white standard poodle,her eyes were really bad,She cleared up in a month She has been on the product for a year.

Carole

Postby Christine Kelly » January 26th, 2009, 5:01 pm

Rating 5
Excellent product. My white poodle does not have any tear stains. I love it. Please keep making it. I thank you and my poodle thanks you.

Christine Kelly

PreviousNext

Return to Reviews