Shopping Cart

Epakitin Nutritional Supplement, 300 gm

Epakitin Nutritional Supplement, 300 gmEpakitin, a new nutritional supplement from V

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3194.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Brian » March 28th, 2013, 5:41 pm

Rating 5
Great product at a good price. I truly believe it has kept our geriatric cat alive for these last three years of use. Thanks for making it available and affordable!

Brian

Postby Brian » December 18th, 2012, 2:47 pm

Rating 4
Our cat has been on Epakitin for about 4 years now. I am quite certain that without it her renal failure would have taken her years ago.

Brian

Postby Guest » August 17th, 2010, 1:00 am

Rating 5

Postby Sarah » January 27th, 2010, 3:10 pm

Rating 4
We've been using this item (Epakitin) for some time now as part of our dog's overall treatment plan. We strongly believe in the product. We no longer have to make the long drive to our vet to get it. We also liked the price point we were offered.

Sarah

Postby Henry Marchitiello » May 20th, 2009, 7:16 am

Rating 5
Excellent service.....excellent price. We were paying $125 for a container about half the size of the one we received from your company.Thank you

Henry Marchitiello

Postby cara » April 6th, 2009, 12:53 pm

Rating 5
i have used this product for well over a year. I use it along with Azodyl, and canine kd food.I believe that the combo of these products has definitely helped to keep my dog healthy and active - the cost is almost 50% less than at my vet.

cara

Postby cindy » March 7th, 2009, 4:55 pm

Rating 5
I am glad that this medicine is available at a reduced price.

cindy

Postby katie » February 25th, 2009, 4:22 pm

Rating 5
i get twice the amount here for ten dollars less than the vet price of 80 dollars! i wish i'd known about this site a long time ago. i, too, can't say how much my dog benefits from this product, but it gives me piece of mind to provide it for him. you never know.

katie

Postby Jack » February 11th, 2009, 6:06 pm

Rating 5
I've been using Epakitin for a little over a year as part of the treatment for my cats CRF (chronic renal failure). It was prescribed by my vet when she was diagnosed last year. She is doing quite well a year later, but with several other things she has been given as part of her treatment its difficult to say how much of her wellness is attributable to Epakitin. Its much cheaper here than the $80 the vet wants and since she seems to be doing well, I will continue to use it.

Jack

Postby Sue MacDonald » February 2nd, 2009, 6:19 pm

Rating 5
Delivery is very quick.

Sue MacDonald

Return to Reviews