Shopping Cart

Pro-Pectalin Anti-Diarrheal Gel for Dogs and Cats, 15cc

Pro-Pectalin Anti-Diarrheal Gel for Dogs and Cats, 15ccAn Anti-Diarrheal gel for dogs and cats.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3118.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby thomas » June 18th, 2013, 4:13 pm

Rating 5
My schnauzer had loose stool for three days. My vet prescribed this for my dog as he is the world to me. On the second day immense relief. Easy to use also.

thomas

Postby Violet J » February 28th, 2013, 12:58 pm

Rating 5
Product works quickly and my dog loves the taste. The cost is half that which the vet's office charges.

Violet J

Postby Heather » December 2nd, 2012, 4:28 pm

Rating 5
Using this right now with my dog works like a charm. She has a bad case of diarrhea so been having to use it every 8 hrs but soon as I give it to her it works until its close to her next dose.

Heather

Postby Judy D » May 9th, 2012, 10:06 pm

Rating 5
This product is easy to give to my cat, who has IBS. It has made a big difference in his quality of life. Less pain and fewer trips to the litter box. Price is great, my vet charges way more than this price.

Judy D

Postby zoonet » February 6th, 2012, 10:59 am

Rating 5
Wow. I've been battling IBD since kittenhood with my, now, 3 year old cat. Three days and his stools have improved immensely

zoonet

Postby Rhoda » February 2nd, 2012, 5:04 pm

Rating 5
Works great! I have 4 aging dogs, so I keep this product on hand. It clears up the worst diarrhea quickly. The container makes it super easy to "dial" the correct dose and squirt it into the back of their mouths with no mess.

Rhoda

Postby Jen » January 9th, 2012, 6:41 pm

Rating 4
This product does seem to help my female cat who has chronic colitis. However the brand that I bought from the vet seemed more palatable, at least to my kitty who would lick it off my finger. With this brand I have to put it in her mouth.....

Jen

Postby Elmarie Celatka » January 14th, 2011, 5:51 pm

Rating 5
If there was a higher score for this product, I would gladly give it.Wish all medications were this easy to give.

Elmarie Celatka

Postby Elmarie Celatka » January 14th, 2011, 5:48 pm

Rating 5
I highly recommend this product.I just squeeze the dosage out onto my cats front paw and they lick it off as if they were grooming.It is so easy to give and my cats want more.lol

Elmarie Celatka

Postby Paula13150 » April 7th, 2010, 4:36 pm

Rating 5
While I have not used this form of Pro-Pectalin, the chewable tablets are wonderful. We have a 10-year old greyhound with IBS. At the first sign of a problem, we give the tablets. I have not needed to use the gel, yet, but I am glad to have it on hand in case he won't eat the tablets. Although, that is not usually a problem. I was not aware of the gel until I saw it when I was ordering the tablets. Great site. Thanks !

Paula13150

Postby Marsha » October 5th, 2009, 6:26 pm

Rating 5
very happy you carry this product. I am a breeder and often need it for my nursing moms when their stools are loose. Thank you!

Marsha

Postby Jeanne Plant » May 4th, 2009, 4:38 pm

Rating 5
My vet prescribed this for Hannah for unset stomach and diarrhea and it works great. Quick results. I ordered more to have it on hand for future episodes. She's almost 17 and has this problem more and more often. I will be ordering more. I also appreciate the quick delivery from this company.

Jeanne Plant

Postby Yvonne Ash » March 3rd, 2009, 4:37 pm

Rating 5
The product was fast-acting and effective and I cannot say enough good things about this vendor. Without a doubt the fastest turn-around of any online vendor I have ever used. In addition, I found the site easy to maneuver and the experience was flawless. Will definitely use them in the future.

Yvonne Ash

Return to Reviews