Shopping Cart

Denamarin for Large Dog over 34 lbs, 30 Tablets - Purple, 425 Mg

Denamarin for Large Dog over 34 lbs, 30 Tablets - Purple, 425 MgDenamarin is a patented nutritional supplement that combines a pure and stabilized S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe) with silybin-phosphatidylcholine complex.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3405-34lb.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Denamarin for Large Dog over 34 lbs, 30 Tablets - Purple, 42

Postby Irv L » May 28th, 2013, 7:53 pm

Rating 5
Fast and efficient service. Thanks. Denamarin probably saved my Great Dane's life.

Irv L

Postby A.J. in Las Vegas » December 19th, 2012, 8:57 pm

Rating 5
Over a year ago, we discovered our 10yr.old Pembroke Welsh Corgi Ernie had severe liver issues during routine pre-testing to have his teeth cleaned. Liver values were off the chart, and Vet thought his liver was failing or about to completely fail. Denamarin was our shot of determining IF if liver was still viable & functioning. After 60 days, it had made such a VAST improvement, that we continued for another 60. Again, tests showed it was working tremendously. He may be on Denamarin the rest of his life, but liver values have been "normal" for months, and we're so thankful & relieved!
Best pricing @ Pets Truly. !! Great product.!

A.J. in Las Vegas

Postby Linda » October 19th, 2011, 3:28 pm

Rating 5
My 8 year old Black Lab ate some sugarless gum and became very ill. Test results revealed liver damage. At one point, we thought we could lose our best friend. Denamarin seem to do the trick. Within days of taking this product, my dog was playing with his toys and i could see that sparkle back in his eyes. Thanks Pets Truly for carrying this product at a reasonable price.

Linda

Postby Katie L. » May 13th, 2011, 6:51 pm

Rating 5
I received exactly what I ordered in prompt time. The medication was exactly what was advertised and not a cheap immitation. I searched several sites & PetsTruly had the best price with free shipping. Excellent deal. I will absolutly order from this website again!

Katie L.

Postby Ron » April 5th, 2011, 2:33 pm

Rating 5
I am very satisfied with the service I received from Pets Truly. Also, Brenda in customer service was so pleasant and helpful. My Scottie has high Liver counts and my Vet informed me that Denamarin is a great product and very helpful for pets with Liver problems. Thank you.

Ron

Postby Kathy » February 7th, 2011, 10:34 pm

Rating 5
My dog has an enlarged liver due to the fact that for years she was on Phenabarbital to help control seizures. She has been taking Denosyl and Marin for over a year. I was very glad to see that I can find this medication, Denamarin, in the form of one pill instead of two. It not only saves me money, but is much easier to give one pill to my dog. I found the best price on this medication at Pets Truly. I will continue to purchase this product in hopes that I can help prolong my dog's life.

Kathy

Postby G. Blair » February 7th, 2011, 6:40 pm

Rating 5
The medication was exactly what I ordered and it arrived in two days.

G. Blair

Postby Joanie » February 5th, 2011, 4:07 pm

Rating 5
My 6 year old Labrador had a toxic liver a year ago. We don't know what she ingested. After expensive tests we started the Denamarin for large dogs. At first she was on two tablets for 4 months. After a blood check on the liver we were able to use one tablet a day. We just got her new blood check on the liver function and everything is normal. Pets Truly had the best price for this supplement. The vet was charging double for a box. I am going to keep her on one tablet a day now. This saved our Labrador.

Joanie

Postby Randolph Blecha » January 28th, 2011, 10:36 am

Rating 4
It's actually too early for me to make a report on Denamarin's effectiveness. We've only been using it for two months and haven't checked the liver for a before and after comparison. My vet seems rather confident that it will help.

Randolph Blecha

Postby Andi » December 6th, 2010, 3:53 pm

Rating 5
This med seems to be really helping my dog survive all the meds he has to take to combat his epileptic seizures. I love it. And Pets Truly is a great company to buy from. Their service is prompt and reliable. Very trustworthy. I'll buy from them again in a heartbeat.

Andi

Postby Yolanda Rodriguez » September 30th, 2010, 11:41 am

Rating 5
This was definitely the most inexpensive place to buy my dog's medication. My dog is elderly (15 yrs) and diabetic and was recently put on Denamarin. Even with shipping charges, the cost was less than what the vet wanted for it. I need to orderly this on a monthly basis and I know I have to order a week in advance so as to not run out. Very easy to order as well.

Yolanda Rodriguez

Postby Kathy » August 3rd, 2010, 9:15 pm

Rating 5
The medicine was delivered promptly. My dog been on it for five weeks. I notice a little change but, I will keep using it and hope that when we go back for test. He will have good enzyme levels. I will still buy from Pets Truly you guys are great. Thanks for caring

Kathy

Postby Jenifer » July 21st, 2010, 7:03 am

Rating 5
My 15 yr old Border Collie mix has been on Denamarin for 2 months b/c his liver levels were sky rocketed. He seems to have more energy and seems much happier since being on those pills. I do believe they work!

Jenifer

Postby Joan Shugar » April 12th, 2010, 3:33 pm

Rating 5
My labrador, Goldie has elevated liver enzymes due to prednisone. I was paying 90.00 a box at the vets office and I was thrilled when I found it for 60.95 on the Pets Truly web site. Goldie has to be on it as we monitor her recheck blood work on her liver enzymes. It has started to come down since she has been on the Denamarin. Goldie participates in AKC dog shows in Jr. Showmanship and obedience and also is a registered Therapy Dog. Her energy level has doubled since she has been on Denamarin. I know the product works. I have passed on the web site to some of my friends who are using it for their pets. Great Price!!!!

Joan Shugar

Postby Ellen Sullivan » March 31st, 2010, 11:50 pm

Rating 5

Ellen Sullivan

Next

Return to Reviews