Shopping Cart

Denamarin for Large Dog over 34 lbs, 30 Tablets - Purple, 425 Mg

Denamarin for Large Dog over 34 lbs, 30 Tablets - Purple, 425 MgDenamarin is a patented nutritional supplement that combines a pure and stabilized S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe) with silybin-phosphatidylcholine complex.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3405-34lb.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Vickie » March 16th, 2010, 5:39 am

Rating 5
The medicine was delivered promptly. My dog is almost 15 years old. He had severly elvated liver enzymes and almost died. I don't know how he survived. Is now on 3rd box of Denamarin and doing much better. It works!

Vickie

Postby Dolores » March 13th, 2010, 8:53 am

Rating 5
Did not realize I was low on my denamarin. Placed my order and got the best turn around order ever. Your Customer Service deserves praises.

Dolores

Postby Vaughn Morgan » February 16th, 2010, 2:23 pm

Rating 3
Seems to have worked as advertised. Our Molly is now 13. She has been on Prevecox for a year with good results... Don't know whether this is from the Denamarin or not. Anyway, I think it may be like chicken soup.... Can't hurt you.

Vaughn Morgan

Postby Rita » December 8th, 2009, 3:06 pm

Rating 5
Pets Truly has excellent customer service. When I placed my recent order for Denamarin I received a telephone call advising me of the shipment details. Tets Truly goes above and beyond to help the customer. Plus, the Denamarin is priced right and my Husky is doing very well on this product. Thank you!

Rita

Postby carol » November 21st, 2009, 12:02 pm

Rating 5
my dog has just been put on Denamarin he is going i for xrays on his liver his numbers are off the chart i am so worry i hope this Denamarin works my doy is 10 years

carol

Postby Elaine » November 13th, 2009, 4:30 pm

Rating 5
My Shelagh has been taking Denamarin for 5 months. At her check up last week her liver enzyme levels were back to normal. She is a 14 year old border collie/shepherd mix who fools everyone into thinking she is a puppy again. Great product at a great price. Pets Truly service is excellent. Thanks!

Elaine

Postby Glenda » November 6th, 2009, 2:49 am

Rating 5
I think I see improvement in my 12 year old wire-hair's energy levels. He is prone to pancreatitis and has been doing well since beginning the Denamarin. I will continue it. I know silymarin has been shown in human trials to be very effective at helping rejuvenate the liver.

Glenda

Postby Morris » November 2nd, 2009, 3:10 pm

Rating 5
They deliver as promised and with no shipping charge. Perfect together.

Morris

Postby Karen » October 5th, 2009, 4:52 pm

Rating 5
We have an epileptic dog that has been on varous medications for about seven years that can cause liver damage. Recently, his liver enzyme levels have been creeping up. Denamarin was recommended by our vet and we are anxious to see the lab results at our next checkup. However, he has more energy, acts younger and seems to feel better overall!

Karen

Denamarin for Large Dog over 34 lbs, 30 Tablets - Purple

Postby Sue Martin » September 22nd, 2009, 4:44 pm

Rating 5
I am very satisfied with the service I received from Pets Truly. Also, Denamarin is a great product and very helpful for pets with Liver problems. My boxer is doing well since he has been taking it. Thank you.

Sue Martin

Postby Julie » May 22nd, 2009, 10:25 am

Rating 5
Denamarin is a remarkable cleansing supplement for the liver. My oldest Golden Retriever has been on Deramaxx for 3 yrs now & he\'s had no problems with his liver. Before he started on Denamarin he had a slightly elevated liver function & his numbers have decreased since he's been on the Denamarin. I highly recommend it.

Julie

Postby Linda » May 20th, 2009, 9:57 am

Rating 5
My dog, Precious, was overdosed with Phenabarbital & near death. $1100 later she survived, with Denamarin, Pet Tinic, & other meds. The vet charged me $90 for Denamarin. The price was great and the medication helped her liver functions improve.

Linda

Postby Katheryn » May 12th, 2009, 7:15 pm

Rating 5
Pets Truly has the best price on this product compared to other internet pet drugs retailers. This particular product has been great for my 13 yr old dog. It has lowered her liver enzyme levels which is what I wanted. She is also very playful, moves around very good, and has a good disposition.

Katheryn

Postby Becky » May 7th, 2009, 9:57 pm

Rating 5
This company has the best of all price for a product that has now become an absolute daily routine for Hannah... and you can not find faster shipping! Denamarin has been a great asset to maintaing my Queensland's elevated liver enzymes due to Chronic Hepitits.While she is not going to be cured, she is so much improved she is now back playing and herding part time. Thank you so much for providing such a great price on a great product...

Becky

Denamarin for Large Dog >34 lbs, 30 Tablets - Purple

Postby Lisa » March 3rd, 2009, 5:28 pm

Rating 5
They say that mutts are the healthiest dogs, but you'd never know it from my Luna. When I found out she needed to be on yet another medication (at $93/month from the vet's office), I just about cried. Then I found the medication, Denamarin, on PetsTruly.com for a fraction of that cost. They also shipped very quickly, so I will definitely be ordering this med from them for the forseeable future.

Lisa

PreviousNext

Return to Reviews