Shopping Cart

Denamarin for Large Dog over 34 lbs, 30 Tablets - Purple, 425 Mg

Denamarin for Large Dog over 34 lbs, 30 Tablets - Purple, 425 MgDenamarin is a patented nutritional supplement that combines a pure and stabilized S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe) with silybin-phosphatidylcholine complex.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3405-34lb.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Denamarin for Large Dog >34 lbs, 30 Tablets - Purple

Postby Erin » March 2nd, 2009, 5:52 pm

Rating 5
We are still waiting to see if the Denamarin has decreased our labrador's LFTS. Service was excellent from the company---recommend them 100%

Erin

Postby Robin » February 10th, 2009, 9:17 pm

Rating 5
My husky was diagnosed with epilepsy in 2002. He has been on phenobarbital since then to control seizures. This treatment caused elevated liver funcions starting in 2007. He has been taking the Denamarin since then and his liver function has gone back to normal. This product was a life-saver for him and allows him to continue a normal, happy and healthy life.

Robin

Postby ken » February 6th, 2009, 9:15 am

Rating 5
My Corghi has some liver problems and the vet recommended Denamarin. I ordered it and it was delivered as ordered. Thank you very much.

ken

Postby Carol » January 27th, 2009, 4:21 pm

Rating 5
Two years ago our geriatric Lab was diagnosed with elevated liver function. The vet suggested Denamarin. With Denamarin her numbers continue to improve and now are just about normal. I definitely recommend it.

Carol

Postby Sharon » January 23rd, 2009, 4:42 pm

Rating 5
My Bernese Mountain Dog has been using this for close to a year and doint very well with it. It was recommended by a veterinary oncologist.

Sharon

Postby shannon salas » January 12th, 2009, 7:09 pm

Rating 5
Our dog has shown great improvement since taking denamarin. I would highly recommend it.

shannon salas

Postby Amie » January 9th, 2009, 1:12 pm

Rating 5
This product has been instrumental on saving my dog's life. He is a 95 lb. hound mix with a tiny liver whom 4 vets thought he would die. We put him on this prescription and four months later ALL his liver levels have returned to 'normal'. I am thankful to have this medicine as an option to treat my dog.

Amie

Previous

Return to Reviews