Shopping Cart

Denamarin for dogs and cats 13-34 lbs, 30 Tablets - Green, 225 Mg

Denamarin for dogs and cats 13-34 lbs, 30 Tablets - Green, 225 MgDenamarin is a patented nutritional supplement that combines a pure and stabilized S-Adenosylmethionine with silybin-phosphatidylcholine complex.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3405.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Denamarin for Dogs and Cats 13-34 lbs, 30 Tablets - Green, 2

Postby Robin B » April 7th, 2013, 9:15 am

Rating 5
Denamarin has kept our Siberian Husky's liver enzyme at normal levels. He has been on phenobarbital for 10 years, due to seizures, and his liver enzyme count was climbing rapidly. Rudy started taking denamarin 8 years ago and has had great checkups since. petstruly has the lowest prices and great service. I recommend them to everyone.

Robin B

Postby Claudia » December 19th, 2012, 10:07 am

Rating 5
Since he began taking this product 2 years ago, my (12 year-old)'Min. Schnauzer's liver tests have stabilized. Pets Truly definitely offers the BEST price I have found for Denamarin. Also, a recent experience with them confirmed for me their excellent customer service.

Claudia

Postby Susan-Naturopath » September 25th, 2012, 9:49 pm

Rating 5
First, Let me clarify for your audience-- This is not a prescription item in the US. It is dispensed at the discretion of your vet and as such is considered OTC. This is a great product but has not undergone the rigors of FDA approval as with other prescription drugs-- this is a nutraceutical-- and just another way to keep prices high on items that are available as human nutritional supplements

Susan-Naturopath

Denamarin for dogs and cats 13-34 lbs, 30 Tablets - Green, 2

Postby chipsmom » March 31st, 2012, 8:41 am

Rating 5
This medicine was prescribed by my vet for my dog's liver levels. I bought the first box from the vet and spent almost $60 for it, bought it here and saved a lot of money. Same pills better pricing.

chipsmom

Postby GW » September 26th, 2011, 2:38 pm

Rating 5
Denamarin was prescribed by my dog's neurologist to clean his liver after 4 years of phenobarbital. It rapidly did so. The price at petstruly was $15 less than at petmeds. I am a satisfied customer

GW

Postby Carolyn N » December 14th, 2010, 1:47 pm

Rating 5
Denamarin dramatically lowered my terrier's liver enzymes and he is back to his happy energetic self. The vet said he would probably have to take Denamarin for the rest of his life. This site has the best price I could find for Denamarin and excellent service. Wishbone and I thank you!

Carolyn N

Postby S Cargo » September 18th, 2010, 8:16 am

Rating 5
Great service. I'm also glad that you accept paypal. Thanks!

S Cargo

Postby susan_brown_831@comcast.net » July 20th, 2010, 8:00 am

Rating 5
these pills were cheaper than other large sites and i received them much, much faster than i had in the past. i will definitely be doing all my ordering from here

susan_brown_831@comcast.net

Postby David F » May 13th, 2010, 6:09 pm

Rating 5
My corgie has been on Denamarin for 8 months. He was diagnosed with several growths on his liver - likely cancerous and non operable. So far so good. We believe Denarmarin has greatly helped. No signs of liver failure...yeah! I was paying almost twice the price for Denamarin through my vet until I found it online via Petstruly.com. They also helped rush the order so we did not miss a day! Great service.

David F

Postby JShea » February 9th, 2010, 2:54 pm

Rating 5
After undergoing chemo for cancer my beagle's liver enzymes were exceptionally high. Now after 6mos with Denamarin they are just high of normal. Both the vet who recommended it & I are very happy with the results.I was charged $3 per pill by the hospital. Your price is obviously sooo much better.

JShea

Postby Bebe Kok » November 28th, 2009, 9:44 pm

Rating 5
Denamarin has been fantastic for Mitch. His liver enzyme counts are perfect and Mitch is 19. Denamarin did it. No problem taking it. The best part is that we saved at least $10 by getting it here rather than at the vet and it came quickly.

Bebe Kok

Postby DJ Stewart » October 27th, 2009, 9:04 pm

Rating 5
My 10 year old Westie had knee surgery last year, and pre op blood work showed very high liver enzymes. The Orthopedic vet did an ultrasound, no problem with the liver... did the surgery. When I picked him up I was given Denamarin and instructed to give it to him for 30 days and have his enzymes checked again. His liver enzymes were at normal levels after 30 days. I stopped giving him Denamarin for a few weeks, and when blood work was done again, his enzymes had elevated once more... so back on the Denamarin he went. I searched for the best prices, and this is by far the best Ive found. My dog means the world to me... He brings me happiness every day. He deserves the best care I can give him, and Denamarin allows me to do that. Thank you for making it affordable!

DJ Stewart

Denamarin for dogs and cats 13-34 lbs, 30 Tablets - Green

Postby Tam H. » September 22nd, 2009, 2:32 pm

Rating 5
I was purchasing this from my vet, until I found your website. Much better price. I think the Denamarin is helping my 12 year old dachshund's liver disorder. He's been on it for 4 months. I will keep buying from you.

Tam H.

Postby Marty Zarge » August 5th, 2009, 11:03 pm

Rating 5
Our 17 year old OTCH Chinese Crested has been on Denamarin for 7 years and is still going strong. He had liver shunt surgery at 2 and we feel the Denamarin keeps his liver working well. Good price from Pets Truly and good service.

Marty Zarge

Postby Betty Oliver » June 8th, 2009, 12:14 pm

Rating 5
I found this product on your web site and it is a remarkable product my cat was yellow and I thought he was going to die he has been on Denamarin for four days and he has no yellow signs.

Betty Oliver

Return to Reviews