Shopping Cart

EasyTouch Insulin Syringe U-100, 1cc 28ga x 1/2", 100 Count

EasyTouch Insulin Syringe U-100, 1cc 28ga x 1/2", 100 CountEasyTouch Insulin Syringes are designed and manufactured to the highest quality levels possible for a production single-use syringe. The quality level found in these insulin syringes can also be found throughout the EasyTouch line of diabetic products. For human & pet use

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/4356.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Arnold_Ziffel » June 17th, 2014, 12:49 am

Rating 5
They keep asking me to review these. It's a good product for a dirt cheap price. I find an occasional one that is not sharp enough. Occasionally a cap falls off. Overall a great value and I have been using them for my insulin therapy since 1998. For what I save I can overlook the fractional percentage with a problem.

Arnold_Ziffel

Postby Arnold Ziffel » December 16th, 2013, 2:20 am

Rating 5
Been using them for years an outstanding product at a great price.

Arnold Ziffel

Postby alan » November 3rd, 2013, 1:14 am

Rating 4
Delivery and packaging good. Arrival with in stated delivery time. (better than most) Been using the needles and this vendor for some time. Opened a package to use and found a one with out the needle. First time chalk it up to statistical error in manufacturing. Will order again.
Alan

alan

Postby Arnold_Ziffel » June 17th, 2013, 12:17 am

Rating 5
You've already asked me to review this once, and I'm not going to do it again.

Arnold_Ziffel

Postby Arnold Ziffel » March 18th, 2013, 12:56 pm

Rating 4
I was asked to review these, and I'd give them a good grade. Value is good due to low price, but they aren't as sharp as B-D. They get the job done for 1/3 of the B-D price, and I've used the brand for years remaining satisfied.

Arnold Ziffel

Postby vickitibbetts » November 8th, 2010, 3:10 pm

Rating 4
These work great!

vickitibbetts

Postby MAXIMUS kLASS » January 26th, 2010, 4:56 pm

Rating 5
i AM PLEASED WITH THE WHOLE PRODUCT, FROM NEEDLE TO NEEDLE PROTEDTOR AND NEEDLE GUAGE. tHIS IS SIMPLE PROJECT AND i DO NOT NOW HOW IS EVEN POSSIBLE TO MAKE MISTAKE IN PRODUCTION, tHANKS

MAXIMUS kLASS

Return to Reviews