Shopping Cart

Flex 2500 Soft Chews, 120 Count

Flex 2500 Soft Chews, 120 CountFlex 2500 Soft Chews is a full-strength nutritional supplement supplying the geriatric, arthritic patient with the highest formulation of Glucosamine, MSM, Creatine, Perna Canaliculus, Omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamins, Minerals and Antioxidants.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/4227.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby TOM » December 18th, 2012, 8:10 pm

Rating 5
OUR VET RECOMENDED THIS SUPPLEMENT FOR OUR DOGS HIPS BUT HIS ITEM WAS LIKE $75. NOT! GOT IT HERE FOR $31 LESS THE HALF THE COST FROM THE VET!!!

TOM

Postby Maria » October 8th, 2012, 2:13 pm

Rating 5
My 3-legged "mature" Boxer mix started taking them two weeks ago and I think I see a difference in her movement. I have to 'hide' the chewable with a thin layer of peanut butter...whatever it takes!

Maria

Postby Patty Jackson » August 22nd, 2011, 7:41 pm

Rating 5
My vet recommended the soft chews, saying they are the most effective type of supplement for dogs who need glucosamine. I received my order away without any problems! However, my Golden Doodle, a picky eater, will not eat them, so I have to break them up and give them to him like pills. I only mention this because other customers with dogs who are picky eaters may want to use another type of suppplement.

Patty Jackson

Postby Danny » December 20th, 2010, 3:18 pm

Rating 5
My vet recomended these for my Lab who was having trouble getting up whenever he was laying down. He also had problems going up and down steps. We started giving him these chews about 3 months ago. To my surprise he has gotten ALOT better and more playful. He no longer moans when getting up and he will sometimes stand up on his hind legs which he never even attempted before he was on these. These pills have been a life saver for us and our dog.

Danny

Postby bandits owner » November 8th, 2010, 6:36 pm

Rating 5
have problems giving asprin to your pets....well this is the way to go ...I have used it on my austrailian shepard..from 13 to 16 yrs old R.I.P.my banny girl.. now i use it on my american eskomo..age 8 with bad back legs..highly recommended..never refused by any of my pets...they will thank you.....BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE !!!!

bandits owner

Postby Salena » October 27th, 2010, 2:19 pm

Rating 5
My boxer has had one knee fixed and the other is bad and the vet won't operate cause of his age. They suggested that we give him SynoviG3 but since they no longer make that product I found this one to be comparable so I purchased it. My dog had not had any of this kind of medication for a month or so and it was evident as soon as I purchased this product and he got it in his system he has alot more fluidity in his legs and back. I will be purchasing this again when I run out and as long as my baby boy is still with me.

Salena

Postby SusanF » April 19th, 2010, 5:37 pm

Rating 5
My vet recommended these chews for my performance Cocker Spaniels. I was impressed with the mix of supplements included, and with the minimal other ingredients. One of my dogs has many allergies, and the chews seem to do just great. This saves me alot of pill-hiding in their food.

SusanF

Postby Wendy » January 29th, 2010, 7:24 pm

Rating 5
this site easy to order from..
product came in a timely manner and the dog has been on it for several months

Wendy

Return to Reviews