Shopping Cart

Denamarin for small dogs and cats 0-12 lbs, 30 Tablets - Blue, 90 Mg

Denamarin for small dogs and cats 0-12 lbs, 30 Tablets - Blue, 90 MgDenamarin is a patented nutritional supplement that combines a pure and stabilized S-Adenosylmethionine with silybin-phosphatidylcholine complex.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3404.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Denamarin for small dogs and cats 0-12 lbs, 30 Tablets - Blu

Postby Lisa » June 5th, 2013, 1:41 pm

Rating 5
The item was delivered as promised. I would purchase from Pets Truly again.

Lisa

Postby Dwayne » January 20th, 2013, 9:06 pm

Rating 5
Update, My chihuahua has been on this product for 1 1/2 years and he takes it every other day faithfully. then waits 7 hours until he eats so that which has worked out beyond my expectations. When he began on this product back in 2011 he did not want to eat and had stool problems and here is what I did. He eats ID food from the vet with forti-flora in it daily which is another great product (must have). Changed his dry dog food to Royal Canine for chihuahuas, and kept him on Denamarin over the course of this regimen. He has now gained almost a full pound and weights 6.3. He just had his check up and is doing GREAT! He went from going to the vet once a month to once a year. Note: He also takes Metronidazole 1/4 tablet twice a day. once in the morning and once in the evening after meals. We also keep Albon on hand from the vet in case of stomach aches, but have not had to use it very often. Anyway this is a great product to keep your pet from high liver enzymes and keeping them on the right track. This is something I spent years and money trying to get the right combination that works.

Dwayne

Postby Katie » September 26th, 2012, 7:46 pm

Rating 5
My ferret lost her appetite and, even with syringe feeding continued to loose weight. Her blood panel indicated liver disease. My vet started her on Denamarin. She showed improvement almost immediately and was back to her normal weight within a few weeks. We used 1/4 of the chewable tablet.

Katie

Postby Dwayne » October 23rd, 2011, 3:47 am

Rating 5
My 4 year old chihuahua suffers from IBS and has regular bouts of loose stool and diarrhea. Denamarin has worked very well for him ans has increased his appetite as well. He used to be on andensol which didn't work as well. If you have come this far and have reviewed my review, then it is well worth your time to try this product. You won't be disappointed. Really what do you have to loose. I will try any product that I think will help my pet and you should too.

Dwayne

Postby Laura G » May 20th, 2011, 3:23 pm

Rating 5
My Yorkie had a liver shunt repaired and went on Denamarin because of high liver enzymes. She now has normal test results, this has helped her tremedously. Buy this product if your dog has liver problems, it works!!

Laura G

Postby Christine » February 15th, 2011, 12:50 pm

Rating 5
Great company. Medications arrived on time and I was able to resume my puppy's treatment immediately.
I would highly recommend Pets Truly

Christine

Postby Sharon » November 15th, 2010, 5:29 pm

Rating 5
I am thrilled to have discovered this site. They have both medications that my dear aging cat requires and that I was buying from my vet at quite a cost mark-up. PetsTruly's prices were what drew me in originally and now combined with their great service will keep me as a very satisfied return customer.

Sharon

Postby Shana » August 3rd, 2010, 8:20 am

Rating 5
My 12 year old maltese has 'atypical Cushings', or some as of yet undiagnosed issue causing his liver enzyme values to be off the charts. He has been taking Denamarin almost a year now and we have brought those values down a lot (from 1200 to 540) it's been going down each time he's been tested! Yes, I would definitely recommend this product!

Shana

Postby Nancy » April 14th, 2010, 5:45 pm

Rating 5
My 16 1/2 year old Dauchshund has been taking denamarin for her liver problems for two years. I know this has helped keep her alive. Your service is excellent and prices are good.

Nancy

Postby Tabatha » April 13th, 2010, 12:03 pm

Rating 5
My yorkie was diagnosed with MVD. He takes 1 pill every morning

Tabatha

Postby Stacey » April 8th, 2010, 2:32 pm

Rating 5
My 6 month old cat was displaying labored breathing. When I took her to the vet I was told that she had a liver malfunctions and was accumulating fluid that was putting pressure on her lungs. Her liver enzymes tested extremely high. After one month on this medication her enzymes have come down significantly and are just above normal. I was told to continue the medication for 90 days and have her rechecked. I am so happy to have found this medication. Buying Denamarin through PetsTruly is a substantial cost savings since the vet was charging $30 per package.

Stacey

Postby Karen » March 31st, 2010, 2:33 pm

Rating 5
This is my second time doing business with this on-line company. My 12 pound Boston terrier takes Denamarin for her liver ailment which shows high abnormal readings. The vet recommended this med. and I highly recommend Petstruly as the supplier. They deserve all of my dog product business. They are quick to service, package and ship my Denamarin. I will be back to purchase more. Good work petstruly

Karen

Postby Terry » March 25th, 2010, 12:29 pm

Rating 5
I have a Maltese that has been diagnosed with Cuhing'S. She has been on Denamarin for the past year and has been doing great. Her liver enzyme levels have improved and I swear by this product. Also I have found that this is the place with the best price to purchase this product. Which is a great help for those of us trying to keep up with our vet bills in order to keep our precious pets in a good quality of life in their final days with us. Thank you!

Terry

Postby Laura » March 5th, 2010, 3:10 pm

Rating 5
I have 4 poodles. Two of them had elevated liver enzymes due to different health problems. The vet recommended Denamarin for both of them and both now had normal liver enzymes. Both of the dogs on the Denamarin are almost 15 years old. One had his gall bladder removed and his gall bladder had caused his liver problems. Both dogs are doing great. This is an excellent product and we have received excellent service from PetsTruly.

Laura

Next

Return to Reviews