Shopping Cart

Allerderm EFA-Z Plus Fatty Acid & Zinc Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 8 oz Pump

Allerderm EFA-Z Plus Fatty Acid & Zinc Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 8 oz PumpAllerderm EFA-Z PLUS is a specially formulated liquid containing fatty acids, vitamins, and zinc. Contains concentrated omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids along with vitamins A, D, E and zinc in a vanilla flavored liquid to provide excellent palatability.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/2104.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Allerderm EFA-Z Plus Fatty Acid & Zinc Supplement for Dogs &

Postby d k mewawala » May 13th, 2014, 4:38 pm

Rating 5
I have been using Allerderm EFA-Z for the past 8 years on my cat. It has kept her long hair silky with a very lovely sheen on her coat much admired by many of my friends

d k mewawala

Allerderm EFA-Z Plus Fatty Acid & Zinc Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 8 oz Pump

Postby Jana » March 25th, 2010, 4:37 pm

Rating 5
I purchased the above product for the first time and have only used it for a few days. My dog likes it and my Vet recommended it. The price is good and so far I am pleased with the product. I can't give a completely confident rating but will leave it at 5 stars for what I know so far.

Jana

Allerderm EFA-Z Plus Fatty Acid and Zinc Supplement for Dogs and Cats, 8 oz. With Pump

Postby Julia » June 29th, 2009, 4:59 pm

Rating 5
My cats have been on this product for less than two weeks and their coats have become amazingly smooth and shiny. Their dry skin is quickly healing. I highly recommend this product!

Julia

Return to Reviews