Shopping Cart

EasyTouch Insulin Syringe U-100, 1cc 31ga x 5/16", 100 Count

EasyTouch Insulin Syringe U-100, 1cc 31ga x 5/16", 100 CountEasyTouch Insulin Syringes are designed and manufactured to the highest quality levels possible for a production single-use syringe. The quality level found in these insulin syringes can also be found throughout the EasyTouch line of diabetic products. For human & pet use.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/4361.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Ray Gerhart » June 26th, 2015, 1:21 pm

Rating 5
I have used different companies during the past 2 years, trying out services different companies provide. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that PT ranks above and beyond any company out there.I am a Customer for life.

Ray Gerhart

Postby daryl » September 8th, 2014, 12:28 am

Rating 5
have used "pt" for a year or so and ive never had a problem with either the order or shipping. every order has been at my door within 3 days. i would recommend pets truly to anyone needing products for their pets. i will definitly return to pt as my pets needs arise.

daryl

Postby Marks » April 14th, 2014, 2:50 am

Rating 5
I've been ordering from PT for awhile now, probably close to two years. The product is always as advertised, and typically arrives before promised. For me, the items I order cross half the U.S. and I rarely have to wait more than 3 days from placing the order until I have it in hand.
The one time I placed and order and wrong item arrived, my order was mixed up with another customer's, PT had a replacement out the door within 24hrs and sent with next day shipping.
Not sure what else I can say, but I will continue to use PT for my pet's medical supplies for the foreseeable future.

Marks

Postby Don Gibson » November 26th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Rating 5
I have used Pets Truly for three years, and I find that the products I order are top of the line, and are as advertised. I have never had a problem with the website while ordering or any adverse service problems. I recommend this site, and the products they sell.

Don Gibson

Postby Don Gibson » May 10th, 2010, 3:16 pm

Rating 5
Can't beat the service and price. I definitely will return to this site as the need arises.

Don Gibson

Return to Reviews