Shopping Cart

Euclens Otic Cleanser, 16 oz.

Euclens Otic Cleanser, 16 oz.Euclens Otic Cleanser is used to cleanse the ear canal of dogs and cats. Removes dirt and debris & reduces odor. Contains eucalyptus oil for inflammation. Also used as a wound irrigation solution removing necrotic tissue for healthy tissue growth.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/4192.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby aniwil117 » May 2nd, 2013, 3:57 pm

Rating 5
I have used this product for cleaningy bulldogs ears and it works GREAT. Doea exactlu what it saya

aniwil117

Postby Frank » March 8th, 2013, 10:17 am

Rating 5
Very happy with the product!

Frank

Postby Ann » May 9th, 2011, 3:29 pm

Rating 5
I have a cocker spaniel and this is the only product that keeps him from getting ear infections. It is no longer availaable at the vet and I was having issues with his ears until I found this product through ebay. I hope your continue to make this product available

Ann

Postby Nicki » June 22nd, 2010, 3:10 pm

Rating 5
This was exactly what I was looking for. Our lab has had ear problems for the entire 8 yrs we have had him. The only thing that has kept it at bay has been Oticalm but now that it is not currently being made I have searched for months for something that is similar and works like it. Nothing was the same and I was having more ear problems with our lab until I found this. It seems to be exactly like what I was using but with a blue coloring. It is working great and his ears are finally clear again!

Nicki

Return to Reviews