Shopping Cart

Denamarin Chewable Tablets For Dogs, 30 tabs, 225 Mg

Denamarin Chewable Tablets  For Dogs, 30 tabs,  225 MgChewable Denamarin tablets for dogs provide liver support in chewable form for easy administration and quicker absorption.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/denamarin-chewable.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Denamarin Chewable Tablets For Dogs, 30 Ct., 225 Mg

Postby Myles » April 27th, 2010, 6:50 pm

Rating 5
Very good tablets.

Myles

Postby ingrid holt » April 5th, 2010, 3:42 pm

Rating 5
My ddog loves these tabs. She eats them like they were a T-Bone steak. I just hope they help her,it's too soon to tell.

ingrid holt

Postby Eve » February 23rd, 2010, 8:26 pm

Rating 5
My dog loves the chewables, I couldn't get him to take the other pills, it was awful. So now life is easier for him and us.

Eve

Postby robert g » January 12th, 2010, 1:39 am

Rating 5
Thannk God for the chewables. It was always a challenge to get the pill out of the package and for him to swallow. He loves the chewables.

robert g

Postby Marilyn » December 30th, 2009, 1:21 pm

Rating 3
My dog doesn't like the chewables. I wish she did because I was trying to get away from the Denamarin wrapped in a pill pocket. I like the Denamarin but for whatever reason my dog doesn't like the taste of the chewables.

Marilyn

Postby Laurie » November 16th, 2009, 8:54 pm

Rating 4
My dog hates pills so the blue pill only worked if I wrapped it in turkey. She absolutely loves the chewable tablets without the turkey . . . thinks it is just another treat! Price is also much better than the blue pill.

Laurie

Postby jim » November 7th, 2009, 12:45 pm

Rating 5
what does the denamarin chewable tablet look like

jim

Denamarin Chewable Tablets For Dogs, 30 Ct.

Postby Guest » September 14th, 2009, 7:37 am

Rating 3
I ordered this product and it was sent to my post office. Unfortunately, I did not get it in time and it was returned to you. My dog has not been on this medicine for 2 weeks now and I do not know how to get in touch with you. Please advise!!!! Page Larson page.larson@vbschools.com

Postby Donna » September 7th, 2009, 4:12 pm

Rating 5
Demarin was prescribed by my vet,the price through the vet was almost doubled.
So I did some searching and found your site and was very pleased with the price and the quickness at which it was received.
My wire fox terrier loves the chewables.

Donna

Postby ED NEAL » August 5th, 2009, 4:31 pm

Rating 4
DENAMARIN WAS RECOMMENDED BY MY VET. THEY PROVIDED ME THE BLUE PILL AND I REORDERED THE CHEWABLES FROM YOU WHICH MY RAT TERRIER GOBBLES UP. SHE HAS LIVER DISEASE, SO WE ARE HOPEFUL
THEY WILL HELP.

ED NEAL

Postby Reta Parton » June 22nd, 2009, 3:08 pm

Rating 4
My pug has been on forms of Demarin since it came out - I always hated the blue pill because it stained my hands as well as the floor - I do like the chewable better and my dog will eat it - but I have to stand there with a treat in my hand and say - you can't have this until you eat that - she will finally chew it to get her treat - but she is very smart about these things - she use to hide the blue pill in her gums until I turned my back - then hide it under the mat her food bowl was on. So it is better - but could be a little more flavorful.

Reta Parton

Previous

Return to Reviews