Shopping Cart

OcluVet Eye Drops 15mL

OcluVet  Eye Drops 15mLOcluVet Eye Drops is formulated with anitoxidant / antiglycation nutrients designed to aid in ocular health, clarity and vision. OcluVet targets compromised and damaged eye components due to age, disease or trauma and counteracts cataract formation.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/2993.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

OcluVet Eye Drops 15mL

Postby Scott Burr » September 25th, 2014, 5:16 pm

Rating 5
As of August 2014 our dog's eyes remain excellent ranging from 1 drop per day to 1 drop per week.

Scott Burr

OcluVet Eye Drops 15mL

Postby Tom K » April 14th, 2014, 10:38 am

Rating 5
I have been using Ocluvet for nearly a year on the advice of my vet. KC( minature schnauzer of 11 years of age ) has catarracts from his diabetes and Ocluvet gives him some peripheral vision. I'm a Canadian and the savings per bottle is a nice relief on my budget.

Tom K

OcluVet Eye Drops 15mL

Postby LS » August 8th, 2013, 5:00 pm

Rating 5
These drops are great! Been using them for about a year. My 12 year old mini schnauzer's eyes are bright again and he can find his treats on the floor by himself. Good price and excellent service from petstruly.

LS

OcluVet Eye Drops 15mL

Postby Lyn » August 7th, 2013, 12:01 pm

Rating 5
Very happy with how easy it was to order from this company, how quickly I received it, and the price was the best,, Thank you. I will be a returning customer .

Lyn

OcluVet Eye Drops 15mL

Postby Rong zhu » July 30th, 2013, 7:28 am

Rating 5
Good

Rong zhu

OcluVet Eye Drops 15mL

Postby Elise » May 17th, 2013, 7:18 pm

Rating 5
I received my order of OcluVet, and it is the exact same product that my vet has been charging me $203.00 for. I see improvement in my dog's eyes. Thanks for saving me a LOT of money! This means more cash to buy dog treats with! Yay!

Elise

OcluVet Eye Drops 15mL

Postby Scott Burr » April 28th, 2013, 10:31 pm

Rating 5
Our veterinarian suggested the product and examined our doggie's eye before and after use.

His eyes look noticeably clearer per our vet and per our own observation. We have noticed his confidence has returned descending his doggies stairs and night as well.

The health of his eyes also looks better - brighter.

Scott Burr

OcluVet Eye Drops 15mL

Postby Laura Lovett » December 19th, 2012, 2:08 am

Rating 5
I have used Ocluvet for about 6 years now on the recomendation of my Vet. It has allowed my baby to maintain his vision.

Laura Lovett

OcluVet Eye Drops 15mL

Postby Peggy Sue » April 10th, 2012, 3:39 pm

Rating 5
Have been using this product since last Fall; however, ordering from Pets Truly is a much better & easier task; You order and "boom" you have it within a day or two!!! Excellent service indeed; Our Madie is currently holding her own re the juvenile cataracts; we are seeing a holistic vet in Red Wing,MN who advised that we use the OcluVet Eye Drops together with other supplements; a GREAT PRODUCT for our little ones, old or young! Thank you PetsTruly for continuing to stock the OcluVet Eye Drops. It is a relief knowing that when you need them, YOU have them:)

Peggy Sue

OcluVet Eye Drops 15mL

Postby Fitz Ojeda » January 31st, 2012, 7:37 pm

Rating 5
I just started using this product on my husky about two years ago.I had to go away for two weeks when I came back he was blind in one eye wouldnt see my hand next to him our Vet told me that it was a juvenile cataracts and that it could also ocur in the other eye so it was lasic or ocluvet.
Needless to say this Prod is awesome and it DOES work my dog sees again hes eye is clear the vet says he is back at least 85% and see everything before couldnt see mi hand 4" away from his side am very happy and will keep buying this product as long as my dog is alive.

Fitz Ojeda

OcluVet Eye Drops 15mL

Postby Debbie Cassidy » May 11th, 2011, 2:50 pm

Rating 5
The OcluVet Eye Drops are a great product. I have been using them for several years now and it helps with my Golden Retriever's cataracts. I would highly recommend this product. Ordering thru Pets Truly has saved me a substantial amount of money as my vet charges a lot more for the same eye drops. I will continue using this product for my dog.

Debbie Cassidy

OcluVet Eye Drops 15mL

Postby sandra baruch » March 5th, 2011, 1:40 am

Rating 5
I just began using this product.At first my dog put up a fight when I attempted to put the drops in her eyes,but I refused to let her win this battle,so i persisted with a little fear,but each time i id it,i gave her a special treat,Now,every morning is no longer a battle,She sits like a lady while i do it!!!!She is a maltese,her hair is whjte,and the drops are yellow,so i have to clean her hair a little afterwards,I also wish the drops came out more controlled,As far as how its doing,only time will tell.I pray it is helping,because i love my dog so much.

sandra baruch

OcluVet Eye Drops 15mL

Postby Gus » August 16th, 2010, 4:19 pm

Rating 5
I've been purchasing OcluVet from the Vet for several years, ever since it was prescribed for my elderly chocolate lab. Great eyedrops for cataracts. Buying from PetsTruly saves me approx. $55.00 per bottle, which adds up to a stustantial savings over the course of a year or longer. Thanks PetsTruly, I'll be back to buy more soon!

Gus

OcluVet Eye Drops 15mL

Postby sue fl » May 12th, 2010, 10:42 pm

Rating 5
I have used this product with success for 5 yrs. My cockers eye is in a stabel condition, because of this product.

sue fl

OcluVet Eye Drops 15mL

Postby Linda » September 1st, 2009, 7:35 pm

Rating 5
My vet started my Bichon Frise on OcluVet several years ago when his eyes first showed signs of cataracts. I have always purchased this product through my vet, but they didn't have any when I needed more so I ordered it here and saved a good amount of money. I received my order very quickly. My dog is 13 and he still has the cataracts, but my vet and I believe his sight would be much worse, at this point, without using OcluVet.

Linda

Return to Reviews