Shopping Cart

K-CIT-V Chewable Potassium Citrate For Dogs, 100 Tablets

K-CIT-V Chewable Potassium Citrate For Dogs, 100 TabletsK-CIT-V Chewable Potassium Citrate is a supplement used to help manage the formation of calcium oxalate bladder stones [oxalate uroliths, cystic calculi] in dogs. Binds with calcium oxalate and raises pH to prevent new stone formation.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/4761.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Madaket » September 9th, 2014, 10:02 pm

Rating 5
Was so happy to find the exact medication for our dog at half the price! Entire process of ordering and receiving was seamless- have already gone ahead and ordered an additional months supply!

Thank you

Madaket

Postby Henry » October 5th, 2013, 9:28 pm

Rating 5
Recommended by vet. Great product. Great price.

Henry

Postby Sara » September 16th, 2013, 2:52 pm

Rating 4
Have been using this product for a couple years now to prevent bladder stones. Seems to be working and the dog thinks they are the best treat ever since they are beef flavored. Love the personal service and quick turnaround from Pets Truly. I will definitely continue to use them.

Sara

Postby Teresa » June 22nd, 2013, 6:58 pm

Rating 5
My dog takes these daily to help prevent bladder stones. This is the very same product sold to me by my vet and it is much cheaper at this site. Customer service was great and shipping was prompt.

Teresa

Postby Sue » April 28th, 2013, 10:00 pm

Rating 5
I use this for my dog to help prevent stones. A lot cheaper than buying it from the vet.

Sue

Postby Alisha » December 31st, 2012, 11:06 am

Rating 5
This is the product my dog has been taking for several years. We usually get it directly from our vet's office. One day when I couldn't remember what it was called I searched online and found this site. I save $20 and it's the exact same thing. Same bottle, same ingredients, better price.

Alisha

Postby Lesia Davis » December 18th, 2012, 3:39 pm

Rating 5
Recommended by my veterinarian, this has helped my dog and he eats it like a treat.

Lesia Davis

Postby Marianne » December 17th, 2012, 11:11 pm

Rating 5
I get these for our dog who has had cystine stones. In order to help prevent them, I need to keep the pH @ 7.0. 2 tablets in the a.m. and 2 tablets in the p.m. keep him at 7.0 rather than at 6.0. Depending upon when I order, petrstruly.com gets it to me within 3 days.

Marianne

K-CIT-V [Potassium Citrate] For Dogs, 100 Chewable Tablets

Postby Diane Bianculli » February 23rd, 2012, 8:49 am

Rating 5
Great product. Within a month my chihuahua's ph level went from 6.0 - 7.0 (best case scenario for dogs with cystinuria) Great customer service!!

Diane Bianculli

Return to Reviews