Shopping Cart

MVP Vet U-40 Insulin Syringe, 1/2 cc 29 ga x 1/2", 100/Box

MVP Vet U-40 Insulin Syringe, 1/2 cc 29 ga x 1/2", 100/BoxMVP Vet Syringes for U-40 insulin are designed for smooth and accurate delivery. Multi-facet needle with lubricant coating allows greater comfort. No `dead space` for accurate dosing. Finger flange and thumbrest for positive grip and easy control.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/4004.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby LG » December 22nd, 2014, 1:49 pm

Rating 5
We use these needles for our diabetic dog. I had previously bought them from another seller, but will use PetsTruly again. The item was on back order but they called to give me a status on my order and it arrived quicker than I expected. Appreciate the extra service.

LG

Postby Alyssa J » October 30th, 2014, 2:30 pm

Rating 5
I have a dog that is diabetic and receives 2 shots of insulin a day. We were using a different brand that was almost 2X the price. These are quite a bit cheaper and have a much easier moving action of the plunger. I know that sound kind of weird but the other ones that we used sometimes the plunger would stick or the rubber part would come unattached from the plastic shaft of the plunger mechanism. With these they seem to glide with ease and there is no sticking. Also the packaging was a little different form the other brand. These are packaged in groups of 10 in the box of 100, where the other brand the syringes were individually wrapped. I will purchase these each time I need to order more.

Alyssa J

Postby Kty3 » June 12th, 2014, 10:58 am

Rating 5
I appreciate it when a different company can offer the same product that the Vet sells at a lower price. Having a cat that is diabetic is expensive; Insulin, syringes, food, blood tests, & Vet visits. These syringes make it cost effective. Thank you!

Kty3

Postby Jill » January 17th, 2014, 6:50 pm

Rating 5
Love these syringes! Much cheaper than at the vets office and they work wonderfully!

Jill

Postby JanetK » September 7th, 2013, 11:08 am

Rating 5
Product was as expected, arrived in a timely manner, and was a good price. Will order from them again.

JanetK

Postby Barbara H. » May 6th, 2013, 3:17 pm

Rating 5
I have bought pet syringes for my cat from this vendor several times and have had an excellent experience every time. The syringes are of good quality, the price is excellent, and they arrived when promised.

Barbara H.

Postby Barbara » January 7th, 2013, 1:24 pm

Rating 5
The price is great, the syringes arrived very quickly and are good quality. I also like the fact that no prescription is required. Several online vendors require a prescription and offer to contact the customer's veterinarian to get one, but I don't want my cat's veterinarian to be offended that I am buying syringes from a gheaper source.

Barbara

Postby John Spencer » December 18th, 2012, 1:45 pm

Rating 5
Syringes were exactly the same as what I was purchasing from my local vet, but at 1/4 the price! Items exactly as advertised and arrived quickly. It is a pleasure doing business with PetsTruly.com

John Spencer

MVP Vet Syringe U-40 Insulin, 1/2 cc 29 ga x 1/2", 100/Box

Postby Elizabeth W. » November 16th, 2009, 9:13 pm

Rating 5
I have checked many places for these syringes and PetsTruly has them for a very good price. If they offered free shipping like healthwarehouse, it would be even better!

Elizabeth W.

Postby Ailene Phillips » November 14th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Rating 5
Shipped fast.....These work really good and are cheaper than the other ones.

Ailene Phillips

Postby Anne Alcini » November 7th, 2009, 7:51 pm

Rating 5
The order came really fast which was appreciated since I had almost run out for my dog. I never reuse any syringes so was glad you shipped fast. Thank You

Anne Alcini

Return to Reviews