Shopping Cart

Welactin Feline Omega-3 Supplement, 60 Softgel Capsules

Welactin Feline Omega-3 Supplement, 60 Softgel CapsulesWelactin Feline Omega-3 is a palatable, high-potency, natural salmon oil supplement containing a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids. Supports the skin and coat, kidneys, immune system and overall wellness of your cat during the aging process.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3810.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Welactin Feline Omega-3 Supplement, 60 Softgel Capsules

Postby Lori » January 1st, 2013, 11:40 pm

Rating 5
I have a Ragdoll cat that has long hair. She would always have hairballs (no matter how often I brushed her),dry skin, sheds hair badly. The vet recommended this product and it has corrected the hairballs, dry skin and hair shedding. I'm so thankful for this product.

Lori

Welactin 3 Feline, 60 Softgel Twist Capsules

Postby Heather and Michael » February 20th, 2010, 12:27 pm

Rating 5
We have used the Welactin pump for years, but decided to try the softgels. Though they are more expensive, we're very happy with the product. We like that the softgel is an exact measured amount each time and also always smells fresh. Our cat, Star, is a long hair Maine Coon, and as long as she's been taking Welactin, she hasn't had any problems with hair balls and her fur is sleek and super soft. We highly recommend it!

Heather and Michael

Return to Reviews