Shopping Cart

ProDen PlaqueOff Animal For Dogs & Cats, 180 gm

ProDen PlaqueOff Animal For Dogs & Cats, 180 gmProDen PlaqueOff Animal helps improve tooth and gum health in cats and dogs. Completely natural and is formulated with only specially selected seaweed found to have specific beneficial effects for oral care. Improvement is seen within 2-8 weeks.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/4414-proden-plaqueoff-180gm.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Covington » May 13th, 2013, 1:40 pm

Rating 5
I was a doubter, because my toy dogs have so much plaque. I was WRONG! After 2/3 of a 60 mg bottle I can see a noticable difference already. I'm going for the big bottle and making this a habit. The $400 price tag to have the dentist put them under and clean their teeth is a great incentive.

Covington

Postby C. Lilly » February 6th, 2013, 2:45 pm

Rating 5
My sister suggested this product and I've been very satisfied. My dog didn't have plaque issues (yet!) but ive noticed improvements with her breath...even when she licks all over my face I can't smell anything. the product came fast and is easy to use.

C. Lilly

Return to Reviews