Shopping Cart

ProDen PlaqueOff Animal For Dogs & Cats, 60 gm

ProDen PlaqueOff Animal For Dogs & Cats, 60 gmProDen PlaqueOff Animal helps improve tooth and gum health in cats and dogs. Completely natural and is formulated with only specially selected seaweed found to have specific beneficial effects for oral care. Improvement is seen within 2-8 weeks

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/4413-proden-plaqueoff-60gm.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Thea » December 1st, 2014, 4:55 pm

Rating 5
This product is amazing! I have been using it for 6 months and I can see a significant improvement in both my dogs teeth. They eat it every evening with their meal, they don't notice the product mixed in with their food! I have also notice their breath smells better! Try this product, you will love it!

Thea

Postby Pauline Kahney » April 26th, 2014, 11:51 am

Rating 5
Although my dog's teeth haven't been checked by a professional, his doggy breath is certainly improved. He gobbles up his dinner with the sprinkling of PlaqueOff with no side-effects.

Pauline Kahney

Postby Dusky Edwards » February 17th, 2013, 2:52 am

Rating 4
This product seems to work. I can't really say for certain as my dogs haven't been back to the vet since they started using it. However, I will tell you that my dogs have no problem with the taste. I sprinkle it on every meal and they eat it, no problem. Pet stores sell this for double or even triple the price! Buy from here!

Dusky Edwards

Return to Reviews