Shopping Cart

EasyTouch Insulin Syringe U-100 1 cc 30 ga. x 1/2", 100/Box

EasyTouch Insulin Syringe U-100 1 cc 30 ga. x 1/2", 100/BoxEasyTouch Insulin Syringes are designed and manufactured to the highest quality levels possible for a production single-use syringe. High use consumers are quick to recognize this high level of quality on a personal level as they experience a more comfort

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/5134-easytouch-insulin-syringes-30-ga.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby DPN » August 6th, 2014, 9:25 am

Rating 5
I bought these for fishing. I'll buy more when I need them. Good price even including shipping costs.

DPN

Postby d » June 8th, 2014, 6:32 am

Rating 5
I only ordered a single box of these alongside the more expensive UltiCare brand to see if they might be worth ordering in the future when money was tight. It wasn't until just now, when I got back on the website, that I realized that these had been the less expensive ones all along! This is my permanent brand from now on. Sure the needles aren't always quite straight, and they don't have quite the comfort of a brand like BD, but petstruly.com doesn't sell BD d*mmit! Besides, $9.99 for 100? My pet can deal with a needle slightly off-centered when I can get 2 1/2 boxes of these for the price of one BD! God bless Easy*Touch, and most importantly GOD BLESS PetsTruly.com!!! These syringes & this site have found a permanent customer here! ;)

d

Postby Tom phamer » March 26th, 2014, 12:46 am

Rating 5
Fast delivery!

Tom phamer

Postby :) » March 14th, 2013, 11:23 am

Rating 5
The only Good thing about this product is that there Are so many.1 out of 12 actually work the Wu they we're intended .

:)

Return to Reviews