Shopping Cart

Terumo Hypodermic Needles 18G X 1" (Thin Wall), 100/Box

Terumo Hypodermic Needles 18G X 1" (Thin Wall), 100/BoxTerumo Hypodermic Needles are sterile, single-use needles. Silicone coated for easy penetration. Unique double bevel design and precision manufacturing to provide ultra sharp needles and better comfort for pets and people.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/9478-terumo-hypodermic-needles-100-box.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Barbara » December 7th, 2014, 11:00 pm

Rating 5
My cat Puma has to have 1.5 fluids a day. I think the 18g is too big and will try using a smaller gauge. I hate when he flinches and cries out. Good thing I didn't pay too much.

Barbara

Postby Nancy B » November 26th, 2014, 12:55 pm

Rating 5
I bought these to give my cat Clee fluids daily. I had 18, 20, 22 g. stored, but I tried 18 guage because my vet used these. I found after 4 mos. of daily infusion of ringers that Glee was becoming uncomfortable. I switched to 20 guage. These seem to be so much better for him. Glee has to have 150 cc per day, so I have to use caution in puncturing his skin. Eightenn id thin, yes, but 20 smaller and I feel that size is better for Glee, even though that takes a little longer. He is so good, and I do do want to ruin tha okay experience for him, as he will be doing this all his life.

Nancy B

Postby Jo » November 4th, 2014, 1:16 pm

Rating 5
Thank you for supplying these great needles at an incredible cost and without the hassles of getting a prescription. I give subQ fluids to 2 cats every day and these needles are the best!!

Jo

Postby jay » November 3rd, 2014, 12:38 pm

Rating 5
Phoebe is only 6 1/2 lbs. These needles are easy on her and move the fluids quickly. Truly Pets got us the needles very quickly.

jay

Postby Pam » August 16th, 2014, 10:39 pm

Rating 5
Kennedy needs fluids nightly--what an incredible difference these needles make! They are so thin! I could never go back to the regular needles!!

Pam

Postby Julie » March 31st, 2013, 1:12 am

Rating 5
These needles are much easier on my cat Scarlet, she needs subcutaneous fluids twice a week!

Julie

Return to Reviews