Shopping Cart

Dermachlor 2% Shampoo, 8 oz.

Dermachlor 2% Shampoo, 8 oz.Dermachlor 2% Shampoo is for dogs, cats and horses where an antiseptic, antimicrobial, antifungal action is needed. Also for gentle cleansing and deodorizing of animals without dermatological conditions. Generic of Chlorhexiderm 2% Shampoo.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/4186.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Bernie » November 21st, 2014, 9:00 pm

Rating 5
This shampoo is great for dogs who have skin problems or allergies. I have used it for a long time, leaves the dog smelling nice and hair feels clean and soft. Works great on my Lab. Also kills fleas instantly.

Bernie

Postby Beth » May 18th, 2013, 8:49 am

Rating 5
As a suggestion from a friend whose Vet prescribed this shampoo for her dog who has allergies, I found and ordered it from Pets Truly. This shampoo is great as it really helps with my dog's, (a 100 plus lb. shepherd) allergie symptoms. Once a week baths seem to help and it sooths his trouble spots!

Beth

Return to Reviews