Shopping Cart

Azodyl, 90 Capsules, 3 Pack (270 Capsules)

Azodyl, 90 Capsules, 3 Pack (270 Capsules)Azodyl is a breakthrough in veterinary product that helps to slow down uremic toxin buildup and prevent further kidney damage in dogs and cats by providing natural Enteric Dialysis through the use of beneficial bacteria that support kidney function.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3314.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Azodyl, 90 Capsules, 3 Pack (270 Capsules)

Postby Victoria Todd » June 20th, 2013, 10:01 pm

Rating 5
My cats Watson (20 years) and Wendell (19 years) have been on Azodyl since blood work showed kidney disease about ten years ago. Watson's kidney values went from higher than normal back into the normal range, while Wendell's showed significant improvement. Prior to Azodyl, none of my cats lived past 15-16-17 years. Unfortunately, Wendell had to be "put to sleep" due to arthritic problems that finally resulted in her not being able to keep her balance and walk. I recommend Azodyl to all my friends who have aging cats.

Victoria Todd

Azodyl, 60 Capsules, 3 Pack (180 Capsules)

Postby Debbie B » June 20th, 2012, 9:06 am

Rating 5
This product is truly amazing. My 13 year old Corgi has been on it for about 2 years. I highly recommend it. It does do what it claims to do.

Debbie B

Postby deborah » January 3rd, 2012, 9:36 am

Rating 5
same product from the vet 1/2 the price

deborah

Postby C. M. Johnson » August 3rd, 2011, 1:08 pm

Rating 5
My 15 year old Westie was diagnosed with severe kidney failure about 2 years ago this month. We really didn't expect him to live past Christmas of 2009. He was very weak and having accidents in the house. After 2 weeks of being on Azodyl, we had `the old dog` back again. He got his energy back and now only `leaks` in the house if we miss a pill. This and Epakitin have been a miracle to us. I hide the pill in a small piece of string cheese, and it works like a charm. The Epakitin I mix in a small bit of yogurt. Both of these products are less expensive on this site than from my vets. We are so happy to have found Pets Truly it has extended our little guy's life for two years plus!

C. M. Johnson

Postby Kutlu Gulamber » July 25th, 2011, 8:57 pm

Rating 5
I am very pleased with this product. Our cat is almost 20 years old and we did not know what to do when we realized that she had a kidney problem, manifested by extraordinary amounts of water consumption. This medication, combined with Hill's Prescription Diet k/d formula truly made a difference. One quick note for those who have smaller animals like us: We were first concerned that the prospectus said not to open the capsule to serve the medication in powder form. But for our tiny cat, there is no other way but to open the capsule and mix it with her food. It may not be recommended, but still works! One last note: If you order this medication in the summer, you need to consider paying the extra to buy the ice packs. Even so, by the time we received the package, the ice packs were completely defrosted inside the box. I don't know if Petstruly can pack it better. Otherwise, buy two sets of ice packs.

Kutlu Gulamber

Postby Nancy T » June 14th, 2010, 3:42 pm

Rating 5
This product has done a great job in improving my dog's health. The shipping from your company is questionable tho, this product is to be refrigerated and when I received the box it was clearly stepped on and the freezer pack enclosed was leaking on the inside of the box. The product was room temperature when I opened it.

Nancy T

Postby Heidi K. » July 17th, 2009, 6:21 pm

Rating 5
My 15-year old female cat's BUN and creatinine went down after two months on Azodyl EVEN THOUGH I am not able to get her to take the quite large capsule (long story, but I've tried everything). I received conflicting advice from the two vets at the practice I take my cat to about whether or not it was ok to open the capsule and sprinkle the contents onto food, and so I contacted the manufacturer. They suggested going ahead and opening the capsule and sprinkling in the powder onto a small amount of wet food and mixing well, or even mixing the powder into a little bit of ice cream -- but NOT as part of a meal. The idea is that the beneficial bacteria will have a better chance of making it through intact to the intestines if not bogged down with a lot of food. So far this tactic is working well, and I'm thrilled with the improved renal function numbers for my cat. Oh, and yes, Azodyl is MUCH cheaper from this site than from the vet...

Heidi K.

Postby Judy C » June 5th, 2009, 4:42 pm

Rating 5
I was very happy to find Azodyl available at Petstruly. I give three a day to my 10 year old dog. This is the best deal I found online. I highly recommend Petstruly to supply this product.

Judy C

Postby Lori B. » April 20th, 2009, 7:54 pm

Rating 5
My 17-year old tabby has been on Azodyl for almost a year now since his CRF diagnosis. His BUN and creatinine numbers were on the low end and they have stayed on the low end, hopefully due to the twice daily Azodyl.

Lori B.

Postby kerri » March 18th, 2009, 2:16 pm

Rating 5
i can't express how happy i am to have found this item online. i get three times as much at a far better price than what the vet offers. my dog is in renal failure, and so i do anything and everything to help his health. it is so wonderful that i found an affordable way to stay on top of his supplements, especially during these challenging times.

kerri

Postby Teresa R. » February 27th, 2009, 7:20 pm

Rating 5
Hi everyone, my kitty is really a lot older than we thought before adopting her as a foster. She has been taking Azodyl 2 times a day like told. Her BUN and creatin (sp), levels haven't gone down a lot but then have not gone up either which is good she's right around 4.7. She gets daily SubQ's and has only thrown up a few times from the Azodyl. My holistic vet said try a pepcid (1/2) tablet before the Azodyl is given as you know most kitty's who have CRF decide at some point to not eat (beacuse their sense of smell goes weak) and drink a ton of water, well so far so good and the pepcid really helps. She still wants to play and her weight is in the healthy range, she is 15 yrs old. I would highly suggest this product and it is the best price out there and ships very quickly just as they state.

Teresa R.

Postby r.dahlgren » February 13th, 2009, 3:19 pm

Rating 5
Blood tests confirmed that the kidney function was very improved in my dog.

r.dahlgren

Azodyl, 60 Capsules, 3 Pack

Postby gabrielle golec » February 3rd, 2009, 3:05 pm

Rating 5
My dog has kidney problems Azodyl seems to have helped her.

gabrielle golec

Postby Natalia Higier » January 20th, 2009, 6:00 pm

Rating 5
I'm very happy with Azodyl. After 2 weeks his blood test get much closer to be normal. Also he got his weght back. I already recommended a few friends.Thank you from me and MAX.

Natalia Higier

Postby Lynn » January 9th, 2009, 10:59 am

Rating 5
we have used azodyl in combination with hydration and a low protein diet with our 16 year old cat for almost 2 years - he is doing very well, with little progression of his kidney disease

Lynn

Return to Reviews