Shopping Cart

VIYO Recuperation Cat, 3 x 150 ml

VIYO Recuperation Cat, 3 x 150 mlViyo Veterinary Cat is a unique composition of the tastiest, 100% natural, low calorie drink that stimulates water intake and that contains all essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and amino acids such as Omega 6/3 and prebiotic fibers.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/5511-viyo-veterinary-cat.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

VIYO Recuperation Cat, 3 x 150 ml

Postby Hilary » July 22nd, 2013, 2:49 am

Rating 5
The product is excellent. However, whoever packed it mashed up some granola bar or something on the outside of the product box. When I opened the postal box, hundreds of tiny red ants came spilling out. Even though I immediately scrubbed and washed the counter and floor, we were still finding clusters of these ants for 3 days. Fortunately the product was not compromised, but I will certainly not order from this site ever again, especially since they did not respond to my email about this issue. The product gets a 5 star rating. The customer service and overall experience gets a 0.

Hilary

VIYO Veterinary Cat, 3 x 150 ml

Postby Melanie » February 16th, 2013, 12:41 pm

Rating 5
My cat salem came into the house and wasn't feeling good and quit eating. By using your product VIYO he was able to start eating again. I love your product!!

Melanie

VIYO Veterinary Cat, 3 x 150 ml

Postby Phyllis » December 18th, 2012, 1:46 pm

Rating 5
I have used Viyo for my 9-year old female cat for over one year. She has multiple kidney stones in both kidneys and Viyo has increased her water intake markedly and I've been able to avoid invasive surgery. A great product.

Phyllis

Return to Reviews