Shopping Cart

I-Drop Vet Plus Opthalmic Solution, 10 ml

I-Drop Vet Plus Opthalmic Solution, 10 mlI-Drop Vet PLUS is the only blink activated, viscoadaptive clear solution with 0.25% hyaluronan providing effective, long-lasting and safe usage at an affordable price for the treatment of keratoconjunctivitis sicca, (dry eye) in pets.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/4768-i-drop-vet-plus-10ml.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Keith » December 21st, 2014, 10:11 am

Rating 5
Petstruly was a great find. Excellent products and considerably less expensive than buying from a Vet's office. One of our dog suffers from severe dry eye and these products help tremendously. Great products, great customer service, great site.

Keith

Postby Kris » August 19th, 2014, 9:34 am

Rating 5
Love these drops! I use them many times a day and my dog likes them. She will fight me on other drops but not these!

Kris

Postby Keith » September 19th, 2013, 8:11 am

Rating 5
We were introduced to this product by our Vet. Our one dog suffers from extremely dry eyes. We looked and found it less expensive on PetsTruly.com and have been getting it there since. The product is exceptional for dry eye - one drop in each eye up to twice each day coats the eye, and each time the dog blinks, the active ingredient is released to keep the eyes moist all day. This has helped to reduce redness and irritation for our dog. Would strongly suggest you talk to a Licensed Vet. before using the product, but it should prove much more affordable through this site.

Keith

Postby Vicki D » August 27th, 2013, 12:27 am

Rating 5
Finding your site was a blessing. We have a little Dachys that had tumors in his eye and ended up with a Cornea transplant. The SAME drops (which he needs twice a day for life) cost us $50.00 a bottle. I can get 5 bottles from you for the exact same thing! I'm SO happy to have found you! TYTYTY

Vicki D

Return to Reviews