Shopping Cart

EasyTouch Insulin Syringe U-100, 1cc 29 ga x 1/2", 100 Count

EasyTouch Insulin Syringe U-100, 1cc 29 ga x 1/2", 100 CountEasyTouch Insulin Syringes are designed and manufactured to the highest quality levels possible for a production single-use syringe. The quality level found in these insulin syringes can also be found throughout the EasyTouch line of diabetic products.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/4286.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

EasyTouch Insulin Syringe U-100, 1cc 29 ga x 1/2", 100 Count

Postby stephen » September 25th, 2013, 11:23 pm

Rating 5
excellent pricing and customer service. will definitely be a repeat customer.

stephen

EasyTouch Insulin Syringe U-100, 1cc 29gax1/2", 100 Count

Postby cory familo » August 21st, 2011, 8:11 am

Rating 1
I'm very unhappy with your easytouch insulin needles. I recently got an order that my friend and I purchase together and split costs. I've always used your products but recently they have been very low quality and dangerous. The needle has been coming out of the syringe or pushed into it. I've had to use tweezers to remove the needle from my injection site. I have recommended your product many times but I can no longer do so because of the problems with which I previously spoke of. I would expect you take this serious and correct the problem. Especially since I just had to pull another needle out again using tweezers because it became detached from the syringe. It has caused me to lose insulin and also unnecessary pain and discomfort and anxiety due to the fear of having it happen and being unable to remove it myself. I will be recommending the use of another brand until you have regained my trust in the quality of your product. To be specific, I use the 29 gauge, 1/2 inch, 100 unit size if that helps narrow down the defective products. I will be expecting a response promptly.

cory familo

Return to Reviews