Shopping Cart

VetOne Insulin Syringe U-100 1/2 cc, 29 ga. x 1/2", UltiGuar

VetOne Insulin Syringe U-100 1/2 cc, 29 ga. x 1/2", UltiGuarUltiGuard is the complete home syringe dispense and dispose system. The all-in-one unit includes 100 Premium Quality UltiMed VetOne U-100 Insulin Syringes preloaded in the bottom dispenser for quick and easy access. Low Dose Size.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/5486-home-insulin-syringe-1-2cc-100.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Nancy A. » November 3rd, 2013, 7:00 pm

Rating 5
This is the third time I've ordered these syringes. My vet carries them, but they charge more than I pay if I order them myself. The price is good, delivery is prompt, the sharps disposal system is easy to use, and the syringes are clear to read. I will continue to order this product.

Nancy A.

Postby Missy » July 11th, 2013, 1:20 pm

Rating 5
Website is user friendly, and everything is reasonably priced. Customer service has been excellent, and I'm very happy with my purchases. I will continue to do my business here! Thank you

Missy

Postby Gary F. » April 2nd, 2013, 5:02 am

Rating 5
I like to use this product for my cats insulin shots, it is easy to see the amount I need to use and I have a hard time with most of the others. Always used these syringes, but my vet does not stock this one anymore and PetsTruly is the only one I could find that carries them and the price is good.

Gary F.

Return to Reviews