Shopping Cart

Omega Tri-V Caps For Small Breeds Up To 30 lbs, 60 Count

Omega Tri-V Caps For Small Breeds Up To 30 lbs, 60 CountOmega Tri-V Caps is a concentrated dietary supplement containing a comprehensive blend of essential fatty acids (EHA), vitamins, and antioxidants for dogs and cats and is recommended to help support healthy skin and coat.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/4201.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby judy » May 29th, 2014, 5:07 pm

Rating 5
My original review is Feb 14, 2014. I still feel the same but this time I ordered, I got a phone call to confirm my address mailing address wasn't the same earlier this year. GREAT customer service! I appreciate the call and making sure they had the correct address.

judy

Postby Calgar Scotties » May 4th, 2014, 6:45 pm

Rating 5
The product was exactly the same as what I got from the vet. BIG difference is I paid about $7 at Petstruly compared to $40 at the vets.

Calgar Scotties

Postby Judy » February 15th, 2014, 1:32 am

Rating 5
The product was exactly the same as what I got from the vet. BIG difference is I paid about $7 at Petstruly compared to $40 at the vets. I bought 2 bottles and with shipping it all came out to about $22. I got twice as much product for one-fouth the price!

Judy

Omega Tri-V Caps For Cats and Dogs Up To 30 lbs, 60 Count

Postby jb71992 » January 20th, 2011, 11:01 pm

Rating 5
Ordering and delivery were quick and easy. Product works as great for dry skin and coat conditioning.

jb71992

Postby MJoseph » June 29th, 2010, 9:22 pm

Rating 5
Previously used product was discontinued and we switched to this one on vet's recommendation. Seems to be working well, allergies still under control!

MJoseph

Postby Ward » March 16th, 2010, 2:19 pm

Rating 5
When our shih tzu's coat started getting kind of dry and lusterless, our vet recommended the Tri-V fish oil caps. They have brought a healthy look and feel back to the coat.

Ward

Postby Sune » March 13th, 2010, 12:00 pm

Rating 5
fast delivery. Products arrive in good order.

Sune

Postby Kathy » January 25th, 2010, 6:00 pm

Rating 5
I've had both of my dogs on this product for several months; it really does improve skin & coat condition, and significantly reduces shedding. Less itchiness with allergy-inclined dogs, as well.

Kathy

Postby irene » December 1st, 2009, 5:49 pm

Rating 5
haven't yet tried the product, but the ordering process and quick receipt were a plus. Still working on our last bottle and will be trying this product shortly.

irene

Return to Reviews