Shopping Cart

S-Adenosyl 225 SNAP Tablets, 60 Chewable Tablets

S-Adenosyl 225 SNAP Tablets, 60 Chewable TabletsSogeval S-Adenosyl 225 SNAP Tablets is a supplement for dogs and cats formulated to help support liver metabolic activity and maintain normal liver function. SNAP tablets are highly palatable and allow precise dosage to the quarter tablet.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/5919-s-adenosyl-225-snap-60-tablets.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

S-Adenosyl 225 SNAP Tablets, 60 Chewable Tablets

Postby Maggie8337 » December 21st, 2014, 2:19 am

Rating 4
The condition this supplement arrives in is a function of the particular packer. A good packer will tape multiple bottles together so they don't bang against each other and use a box with sufficient padding material. A bad packer will send this in a postal bag without packing, and it will arrive in little pieces, which makes it difficult to dose your pet consistently. I always add a note about how it is to be packed. My vet recommended this supplement for my older dog whose liver function isn't good, and it (along with prescription hepatic diet) seems to have stabilized his liver, just barely out of the normal range.

Maggie8337

Return to Reviews