Shopping Cart

Terumo Sur-Vet Tuberculin Syringe 1 cc, 25 ga. x 5/8", Detac

Terumo Sur-Vet Tuberculin Syringe 1 cc, 25 ga. x 5/8", DetacTuberculin syringe with a removable needle is offered with low dead space and graduation marks every 0.01cc [1 cc total]. Sterile packaging. Used with allergy injections, drawing blood samples and administering small volume medications.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/2475.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Buckeye » December 24th, 2014, 10:05 am

Rating 5
I have used these syringes for 4 years to give my dog his weekly allergy shot. Wouldn't use anything else.

Buckeye

Postby Rachel Stamps » June 9th, 2014, 10:17 am

Rating 5
Best syringes for venipuncture. Super sharp for a smooth stick and easy draw. Cats kittens barely feel it. Love these syringes!

Rachel Stamps

Terumo 1cc Slip Tip TB Syringe With 25G x 5/8" Removal Needl

Postby Wayne Boles » April 27th, 2013, 9:29 am

Rating 5
We use these syringes to give our Cane Corso his allergy shots. They work great. Petstruly shipped the order quickly. Outstanding service.

Wayne Boles

Syringe 1 cc, 25 ga. x 5/8" (Terumo) 100/box RL

Postby Carla » February 26th, 2010, 3:43 pm

Rating 5
I use these syringes to give my dogs their allergy shots every 3 weeks. They are the same ones the vet uses, but the price is so much better!

Carla

Return to Reviews