Shopping Cart

Liqui-Tinic 4X Vitamin & Iron Supplement For Dogs & Cats, 2

Liqui-Tinic 4X Vitamin & Iron Supplement For Dogs & Cats, 2 Liqui-Tinic is a nutritional supplement supplying iron, B complex vitamins, liver, and amino acid. Give orally for large and small animals as well as exotic species and zoo animals.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3489.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Sharon » February 17th, 2015, 3:40 pm

Rating 5
I use liqui tinc for my cat who is anemic and it works wonderful and she likes it which is a huge plus

Sharon

Postby wendy » June 15th, 2014, 9:53 pm

Rating 5
my cat has got lyme disease. he became very sleepy no energy couldn't get up and drink or eat. withing 3 mins of giving them a dose he was up drinking a lot of water everytime. so it helped him get energy he needed to fight back and eat and drink. Thanks a lot for this.

wendy

Liqui-Tinic 4x Flavored Vitamin and Iron Supplement for Dogs

Postby Lori » April 11th, 2011, 8:39 am

Rating 5
We just adopted a cat who needs this and I was paying almost twice as much for it on another site. This is perfect! Thanks!

Lori

Liqui-Tinic 4x Flavored Vitamin and Iron Supplement for Dogs and Cats, 2 oz.

Postby Maryann » August 3rd, 2010, 3:51 pm

Rating 5
My cat had been losing weight and large clumps of fur steadily over a period of about 1-2 months. After a blood titer my vet told me that he was severely anemic among other things, and most likely had FIP. Needless to say I was devistated. I started giving my cat this product (straight from the dropper - he doesn't mind) and within a week he began to gain some weight and his fur is growing back, and he definitely has more energy. I'm not saying that this is a cure for FIP (if my cat does indeed have FIP), but this is definitely helping him. THANK YOU!!

Maryann

Postby t. lupton » April 29th, 2010, 5:59 pm

Rating 5
Great stuff! Makes my 18 year old anemic cat think she is a kitten again.

t. lupton

Postby Caladonia » October 2nd, 2009, 3:08 pm

Rating 5
I am giving this to my 5-year-old shepherd. Over the summer he was bit by a tic and became extremely ill and anemic and we almost lost him. He was on 10 tablespoons a day for five days. He improved greatly and I decided to continue giving him this even after he improved. I have to chase him around to give it to him, but he takes his Liqui-Tinic without too much trouble. Since I have continued this he is running around like a puppy again. I have seen a huge difference in Duke since beginning this supplement.

Caladonia

Postby CatPerson » March 10th, 2009, 2:40 pm

Rating 4
I am giving this to my 16 year old 11 pound cat to treat anemia. Though the jury is still out on her anemia, this product appears to be helping at least some. I would also like to say that she seems to like the taste of this product much better than the Petco multivitamin I tried before this. I haven't tried to give it to her straight, but she seems to lap it up no matter what I put it on or mix it with.

CatPerson

Return to Reviews