Shopping Cart

EFAC Joint Health & Lubrication, 90 Softgels

EFAC Joint Health & Lubrication, 90 SoftgelsHope Science EFAC (esterified fatty acid complex) oils are naturally derived from beef tallow. These patented oils have a potent lubricating action on cells and proven highly beneficial to periodontal and joint health.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/5822-hope-science-efac-90.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

EFAC Joint Health & Lubrication, 90 Softgels

Postby Julie C » February 23rd, 2015, 9:36 pm

Rating 5
I've been using EFAC capsules for about 6 months on two dogs. I bought it to try on my 65 lb adult male that was diagnosed with elbow dysplasia. He had a mild to moderate limp that occurred periodically. At the time I started EFAC, he'd been limping pretty consistently for about 4 months straight. This is not the only treatment we used - also did Adequan injections, and Springtime's Longevity, plus MSM and Cat's Claw. However, I did feel I could see a noticeable improvement quickly with the EFAC - within several days. Started him out on 2 caps, twice a day, then after about 3 or 4 months dropped back to 2 caps in the AM, 1 in the PM. He hasn't limped in about 3 months, so I'm not eager to drop him back anymore, even though this is not an inexpensive supplement.

The second dog is my 13 year old 45 lb female, who has some arthritis in her spine, plus a very mild cruciate injury, from years of playing Frisbee. She had been starting to slow down visibly in the last 6 months. Nothing bad, but noticeable for a very active dog. I decided "what the heck", and tried her on the EFAC, too. I started her out with one softgel per day. In three days, the difference was amazing. On our daily free-runs on our acreage, she was running with full extension, and moving fast. She ran faster, for longer, and moved much more freely again. Not quite like a youngster, but at least younger! And didn't seem to be sore afterwards. So, I'm very pleased with her results, too. I did eventually move her up to 2 caps per day.

Julie C

Return to Reviews