Shopping Cart

DevCor Mobility Pro For Dog & Cats, 30 Capsules

DevCor  Mobility Pro For Dog & Cats, 30 CapsulesDevCor Mobility Pro is veterinary approved herbal, natural alternative to prescription NSAID medications given for pain. Can be given everyday or as needed for pain management. Supports mobility, flexibility and comfort from joint or soft tissue pain.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/9437-devcor-mobility-pro-30.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

DevCor Mobility Pro For Dog & Cats, 30 Capsules

Postby Nancy » May 30th, 2016, 8:39 pm

Rating 1
My 11 year old Border Collie was showing lameness. She got very sick after taking this medication.

Nancy

DevCor Mobility Pro For Dogs & Cats, 30 Capsules

Postby Kim » December 8th, 2014, 7:33 pm

Rating 5
I've got a 17 year old grouchy kitties, who just started to suffer from arthritis in one front paw. This caused him to pee outside his box as it was too painful for him to get in it. After consulting with the vet who recommended some roducts. The first one I tried did nothing for him. Then I found that this one works within a few days, and as long as I dosed my grouchy pus at least once a day, the peeing outside the box stopped. There is noticeably less limping. My cat hates the taste though, so I can't sprinkle it in his food like the directions state. He's sees right through this ploy and will refuse to eat that food. So, I buy smaller empty capsules, easily found online, the smallest is the best, and I pill him, 2 pills a day at one time works for me. This is an herbal blend, so more isn't gonna hurt, only provide more relief. Good luck!

Kim

Postby Angie » November 16th, 2014, 11:17 am

Rating 5
I really wanted to find a product to give my 13 yea old standard schnauzer for her arthritis in the hip and hind legs. Previcor (previcox?) is very expensive and very harsh. Within a couple of days on Devcor, our girl was much improved. It isn't as effective as Previcox, but at about 85% of the same effectiveness, cheaper cost and healthier alternative, I'll TAKE it! I'll save the harsh stuff for hen she is on her last days. Pets Truly is an excellent source--speedy delivery and simple process. Thank you!!

Angie

Postby JudyD » November 11th, 2014, 10:36 am

Rating 4
Hi I have been using this with my dog and I mash up sweet potato and put it in that and my dog loves it!

JudyD

Postby Cindi » November 7th, 2014, 4:45 pm

Rating 5
Our vet recommend Devcor Mobility for out 13 year old Collie... He has arthritis in his hind legs and was struggling to get up.We have seen great results with this product.. He is getting up and down on his own much easier now, where before he needed assistance.. I would recommend this product highly..

Cindi

Postby Liz Koeller » October 11th, 2014, 9:36 am

Rating 3
Been using this product (in combination w/ Cosequin) for my arthritic cat with positive results. Unfortunately the product changed drastically after changing formulas in the Summer of 2014. The capsules are 3x larger and yet the dosage remains the same? This is questionable. Also, my cat HATES the taste-I must mix it with flavored cosequin capsules & put in yogurt to get my cat to eat it. Now with the new formula my cat refuses to take this! Very upsetting as my cat NEEDS this! I wish they had left the formula and size the same! Looking for alternatives with no luck. Hate to see my cat suffer due to a good, reliable product changing.

Liz Koeller

Postby Janice » April 27th, 2014, 10:35 am

Rating 5
Recommended by my vet for older dog with pain in his joints. Seems to work well, when I can get it into him. The capsules can be pulled apart and mixed into food. However my dog is extremely hard to get supplements into. Its very difficult to get him to eat his food when anything is mixed in. But this product does work.

Janice

Postby Jean Kowalsky » December 20th, 2013, 7:13 am

Rating 5
this is a new product I received through my vet for my elderly and arthitic 14 yr. old cats back. It seems like it is used for dogs more because of the strength. confused about changing of the name. Price is great,but not the most inportant! Thank-You .Jean Kowalsky too soon to rate but have high hopes, very hard to find pain relief for cat pain

Jean Kowalsky

Postby carolyn hayes » November 18th, 2013, 1:56 pm

Rating 5
Our cocker was limping due to arthritis in her hind quarters and had been given tramadol which did not seem to help. A few hours after we gave her DevCor Mobility Pro, she was walking; the next day she was running with our other dog. We feel we have found a miracle for her.

carolyn hayes

Postby Martha » August 1st, 2013, 9:58 am

Rating 5
My veterinarian sold me a bottle of this for my chronically lame Collie. To my surprise, it worked wonderfully. Desi weighs 100lbs (he's not obese- he's a giant 28" tall) and two of these pills each morning keep him quite comfortable. PetsTruly charges about half what my vet charges for this product.

Martha

Return to Reviews