Shopping Cart

Dasuquin for Large Dog, 150 Chewable Tablets

Dasuquin for Large Dog, 150 Chewable TabletsDasuquin is a new breed of joint health supplement for dogs. It contains avocado/soybean unsaponifiables fortified with green tea, combined with glucosamine and low molecular weight chondroitin. It is the most complete joint support supplement available.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3282.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Kathy Eyler » January 30th, 2009, 6:12 pm

Rating 5

Kathy Eyler

Postby Mary Ann Riecke » January 27th, 2009, 4:32 pm

Rating 5
My German Shepherd Dog is now 8 yrs old. She was on Dasuquin when she was given to me on March 1, 2008. She is very agile and we are now training for Novice, Open and Utility. She has no trouble jumping 24``.

Mary Ann Riecke

Postby Kim » January 26th, 2009, 10:07 pm

Rating 5
My golden retriever has arthritis, and a friend recommended this product. After only one week of taking this product I can already see the results. My dog is more active than ever.

Kim

Postby Linda C » January 26th, 2009, 3:23 pm

Rating 5
The best Glucosamine/Chondrotin product for your pet is Dasuguin. My Annie had surgery on her knees and is now seven years old but keeps going like a pup. I am even considering takng it myself!

Linda C

Postby AMK » January 22nd, 2009, 12:54 am

Rating 4
Vet recommended a trial use of this product for my 7 year old best friend with hopes of improving his poor hips. He is a huge mixed breed at 120 lbs. I was hoping to see better results to make it easier for him to get his hind legs up without struggling and go for even short walks. After using product for approx 3 months, I'm not seeing the results I was hoping for. Increased dosage back to two a day with hopes of improvement and will continue for several months. This item may be great for the joints but I'm still not sure if I would recommend for hip dysplasia. Only time will tell.

AMK

Postby Becky » January 20th, 2009, 3:30 pm

Rating 5
I just started my black lab on Dasuquin. After researching this produce on the internet, I found that this company had the best price. I was surprised to see how quickly it was delivered. Thanks!

Becky

Postby Danny D » January 20th, 2009, 12:20 am

Rating 5
It changed my dog (for the better)! Our lab/collie mix was feeling his age but these big tan pills gave him new flexibility and agility. He's almost like a puppy again.

Danny D

Postby Mary » January 17th, 2009, 9:44 am

Rating 5
I used Cosequin DS and Dasaquin was the next step that the vet recommended. I think it does a great job of putting off having to use the medicine like Rimadyl or Deramaxx, especially if you use it before there are problems.

Mary

Postby chris roman » January 13th, 2009, 9:58 am

Rating 5
This product is the same exact product I get from my vet at 1/2 the price both my german shepards have to be on this medication and I don't know how I could afford from the vet. Not to mention how great the dasaquin works its keeps both of them walking, playing, and feeling confortable.

chris roman

Postby debby » January 11th, 2009, 7:50 pm

Rating 5
I was able to get my 10 year old lab off the prescription deramaxx which can cause liver and kidney problems using the administration dosage of dasaquin and adding some fish oil supplements.

debby

Postby ek » January 9th, 2009, 8:48 am

Rating 5
Best price. Quick delivery.

ek

Previous

Return to Reviews