Shopping Cart

Feline Restraint Bag, 5-10lbs , Navy

Feline Restraint Bag, 5-10lbs , NavyFeline Restraint Bags (nylon) are designed for proper restraint of fractious cats. They offer 2-way zipper running full length over back for either front or rear access. Comes equipped with a quick-close velcro collar and front leg openings.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/1683.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Katiedot1 » September 1st, 2014, 12:32 am

Rating 5
I couldn't even trim my cats nails! She wouldn't let us near her with a nail timer. She didn't love being in the restraint bag, but after two days of a few minutes in the feline restraint bag, I got them all cut. It was an excellent purchase. I recommend it!!!

Katiedot1

Postby Faye Cutchens » February 22nd, 2014, 8:58 pm

Rating 5
I was very nervous about syringe feeding my cat. I put him in the bag restraint the first time. The cat was calm, didn't struggle, or try to scratch or bite me. After using a few times I gained enough confidence to try feeding him without the restraint. Now I cradle him in my arms like a baby and feed him. He is a perfect little angel without the restraint but at least it gave me courage to start feeding him. Don't have to use restraint at all now.

Faye Cutchens

Postby Loretta Beachley » March 24th, 2010, 2:13 pm

Rating 5
I have found this item to be a great aid when administering medecine. It enables me to give the my cat his pills with out a struggle. There is no danger of breaking a tooth or injury to the cat. He also can not scrath you to peices.

Loretta Beachley

Return to Reviews