Shopping Cart

Flex 2500 Soft Chews, 240 Count

Flex 2500 Soft Chews, 240 CountFlex 2500 Soft Chews is a full-strength nutritional supplement supplying the geriatric, arthritic patient with the highest formulation of Glucosamine, MSM, Creatine, Perna Canaliculus, Omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamins, Minerals and Antioxidants.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/4226.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Don » August 16th, 2013, 2:00 am

Rating 5
We began using this product at our Vets suggestion when our Lab mix began to exhibit pain after outdoor play at about 8 years of age. We are still using it and she is now over 15. She needs pain meds now due to congenital knee problems, but she enjoyed many years of comfortable activity using only the Synovi G3.

Don

Postby Dave mchugh » July 3rd, 2011, 3:38 pm

Rating 5
This product was as advertised and saved me a good bit compared to what I was paying my vet ( nearly half price)

Dave mchugh

Postby Betty » June 7th, 2010, 2:16 pm

Rating 5
the vet also recommended this product as my 12yr. cockapoo has arthritis and now is doing real well after using this product, but since I am a snow bird I was unable to purchase in the north so was very glad to be able to purchase from this site. I am very satisfied and so glad that my (boy) is able to walk without pain since using the Flex soft chews and he loves them.

Betty

Postby Brian » June 7th, 2010, 2:15 pm

Rating 5
Was already using this product but paying 2x as much. Fast shipping and a quality product. Will buy from here again.

Brian

Postby Don » April 6th, 2010, 5:34 pm

Rating 5
we used synovi G3 chewables until they became hard to find. Our vet recommended this product as a substitute. Our 11 yr old Labarador mix has a genetic knee problem. without meds she cries out when simply moving around. With the suppliment, she can move about without pain and even run a little in the pasture.

Don

Postby mike » February 8th, 2010, 7:35 pm

Rating 5
I highly endorse this product. My golden is 14 and very active, largely because he eats eukanuba Fish and soft chews.

mike

Return to Reviews