Shopping Cart

Dasuquin for Large Dog, 150 Chewable Tablets

Dasuquin for Large Dog, 150 Chewable TabletsDasuquin is a new breed of joint health supplement for dogs. It contains avocado/soybean unsaponifiables fortified with green tea, combined with glucosamine and low molecular weight chondroitin. It is the most complete joint support supplement available.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/3282.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Postby Amy C » March 21st, 2013, 8:36 am

Rating 5
I wrote a review last March and now, a year later Abby is still doing incredible! As a 13 year old yellow lab she runs & does the stairs no problem. I tell everyone about this product & petstruly great sevice.

Amy C

Postby Donna from PA » January 25th, 2013, 9:31 am

Rating 5
This is a great product. It was suggested by my vet. I have large dogs and the older dogs are doing much better. The young dogs have been getting it since they were puppies. Pets Truly has the best price and you receive it in just 3 or 4 days. They're great to work with.

Donna from PA

Postby Laura » December 19th, 2012, 11:27 am

Rating 5
This is a wonder drug! One year ago our 12 yr old shepherd mix could barely stand. She has been on Dasaquin (and Rimadyl) for a few months and is like a 6 year old pup! We need to periodically check her blood to be sure her liver is ok but so far so good!

Laura

Postby Amy C » March 29th, 2012, 9:29 pm

Rating 5
This worked great on my 12 year old lab! It was wonderful to see her doing stairs again after being on it for just a few weeks!! And thank you Petstruly for getting it to me in just a couple of days. Great service with great prices!

Amy C

Postby Silvia » January 17th, 2012, 7:35 pm

Rating 4
We have a 4 year old german shepherd. He has slight arthritis in his knees and used to be on Cosequin. We switched him to the Dasuquin tabletts and he is doing really well. The only thing that we don't like: He doesnt much care for the liver flavor!

Silvia

Postby Rhonda Norelius » November 21st, 2011, 3:15 pm

Rating 5
I have a 13 1/2 year old Yellow Lab, Ame. She has had surgery on both her knees when younger. So now that she is aging her walking is laboured. My vet recommeneded Dasuquin. I have followed the directions and after 4 weeks she has a new lease on her life. She now really enjoys her walks and even runs. She also has much better balance and can stand with stability.

Rhonda Norelius

Postby Roy » August 2nd, 2011, 4:06 pm

Rating 5
My 11 1/2 year old Lab seems to be doing a little better...from everything I have heard, in another couple of weeks, I should see even better results. Lastly, the Vet charges approximately $20 more for the Dasuquin !!!

Roy

Postby Ellen from Virginia » July 11th, 2011, 8:24 pm

Rating 5
I have had dogs (usually 2 or 3 at a time) since 1977. I have always dreaded the time when they got to be 9 or 10, because I prefer bigger dogs and they of course get joint problems. My current 2 doggies were adopted 5 years ago from the local shelter. They are mixed breed coonhounds - common in this part of the country - and probably came from a kennel in WV. We joke that the female (used as a breeder probably) escaped, and that the younger male - a handsome redbone mix - got lost on his first hunt. Anyway I live in SW VA - rural area and walk my mutts for about 45 minutes every morning in an area with hilly terrain and no sidewalks. A couple of months ago the female who at best guess is about 10-1/2, started limping halfway thru the walk. My vet gave me a month's supply of Dasuquin, and in one week there was noticeable improvement. Since both Zoe and I want to continue our very enjoyable daily walk, I have vowed to do all I can to keep her comfortable doing what she likes, so I got a supply for her -- and sent another to my daughter in California who has a boxer of about the same age. This supplement has allowed Zoe to continue to walk & play with me & her `brother` Hunter, and to once again jump on my bed to cuddle with me in comfort. It's great stuff - I tell everyone with older dogs about it, and am thankful I've found it at an unbeatable price. Now that I'm about the same age as Zoe is, I'm hopeful they'll get out a `people` version! Thanks for improving our lives with a great product and prompt delivery.

Ellen from Virginia

Postby Cheryl » June 6th, 2011, 2:15 pm

Rating 5
Dasuquin has been a lifesaver for my 11 1/2 year old Golden Retriever. She was so bad, she couldn't hardly get up. Now she runs outside with our Chihuahuas. For sure, it is cheaper than the Vet. I will order again!

Cheryl

Postby Sue » April 19th, 2011, 9:22 am

Rating 4
My old `guys` are doing much better since beginning Dasuquin. My only comment is the chewable that I received is not the same as the sample from my vet & my one dog does not take it easily.

Sue

Postby Sheltie Breeder » December 20th, 2010, 3:50 pm

Rating 5
This is a great product for older dogs, and the best price, and fast service. This is for a dog recovered from a torn crucia.

Sheltie Breeder

Postby JJ » October 26th, 2010, 5:33 pm

Rating 5
best price, quick delivery-I hope it works for our lab who had knee surgery (TPLO)last June.

JJ

Postby Barbara Stout » August 2nd, 2010, 2:25 pm

Rating 5
This product has truly helped my senior Australian Shepherd. He suffers from age related arthritis. It has helped him walk better and get up and down stairs. I recommend it.

Barbara Stout

Postby carolea » May 20th, 2010, 12:12 pm

Rating 5
Dasuquin has helped my 11 year old German Shephard immensely. The price here is much cheaper than the vet's office. I will definetely order again.

carolea

Re: Dasuquin for Large Dog, 150 Chewable Tablets

Postby rcortiz » April 9th, 2010, 7:25 am

Rating 5
My 8 year-old Great Pyrenees was having difficulty getting up, and she could not use her back left leg when getting up. She would hobble for at least a minute once she got up. She also was hesitant to go outside because that involved going down 12 stairs. After looking for Cosequin online, my husband found Dasuquin and we figured...why not give it a try instead...On the third day Belle had been taking Dasuquin, she was getting up with less hesitation and she could use her left hind leg to do so. We are now one week into giving her the medication and the difference in Belle is AMAZING! We no longer have to beg her to go outside...and she practically flies down those stairs, especially when a school bus, UPS truck or garbage truck is going down the street! Occasionally she has a little stiffness when she tries to get up, but it is NOTHING compared to how she was just seven days ago! I HIGHLY recommend this product.

rcortiz

Next

Return to Reviews