Shopping Cart

Vetericyn VF Veterinary Formula Wound & Skin Care, 16 oz

Vetericyn VF Veterinary Formula Wound & Skin Care, 16 ozVetericyn VF (Veterinary Formula) has twice the potency and is a steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution that is non-toxic and speeds healing. Alcohol-free and iodine-free. Treats wounds, infections, hot spots, rain rot, rashes, burns, cuts, etc.

Product page: http://www.petstruly.com/4519.html
Dog product reviews, cat product comments: all product reviews including supplements, vitamins and supplies for dogs, cats, birds, horses and cattle, submitted by their owners.

Vetericyn VF Veterinary Formula Wound & Skin Care, 16 oz

Postby Gary Morris » July 2nd, 2014, 4:11 pm

Rating 5
Great product , we use it for bladder flush. Life saving product. Seriously could not do without it. Pets truly are first class as we'll.

Gary Morris

Vetericyn VF Veterinary Formula Wound & Skin Care, 16 oz.

Postby Jiri » June 20th, 2013, 12:23 am

Rating 5
A very versatile and outstanding product. We use it on our pets and our kids!

Jiri

Vetericyn VF Wound & Infection Treatment, 16 oz. Spray

Postby Wayne » October 6th, 2011, 1:28 pm

Rating 5
Great product! I a actually use it as a bladder flush to help fight UTIs. It has been a godsend!

Wayne

Postby Alysha » September 7th, 2011, 9:13 pm

Rating 5
Vetericyn VF is a great product and PetsTruly.com is a great site! I use it on my pig who gets frequent infections around his eyes due to being overweight. Vetericyn VF will not burn the eyes if it gets in them, although I still try to avoid getting it in his eyes. It also took care of a nasty wound on my dog. It healed it well without infection. Thanks PetsTruly and Vetericyn VF!

Alysha

Postby Betsy » June 24th, 2011, 2:41 pm

Rating 5
Vetericyn VF is amazing! My dog is prone to hot spots and this stuff cleared up a huge nasty hot spot on him in no time. Normally, I would have taken him to the vet's for a hot spot as bad as this last one. I read the rave reviews out there about Vetericyn, but seeing is believing and this stuff works. The cost is much cheaper than a vet visit & meds.

Betsy

Postby Bob & Diane » June 23rd, 2011, 7:01 pm

Rating 5
We used this on our bird and it seems to be working great.

Bob & Diane

Postby Valerie » May 14th, 2011, 8:59 am

Rating 5
Wow! My vet suggested we try this for a pretty big hot spot my female Great Pyrenees has, she's almost 10 so I don't like steroids, etc...cleared up right away, it's like a miracle potion because it doesn't sting.

Valerie

Postby Karen » April 6th, 2011, 4:46 pm

Rating 5
Great product, best price!

Karen

Postby Tammy Trusty » January 7th, 2011, 6:42 pm

Rating 5
Great people to do buisness with. Great product.

Tammy Trusty

Postby Chris Evans » October 14th, 2010, 8:28 pm

Rating 3
My Vet suggested this as a treatment for a bacterial skin infection that was resistant to antibiotics. It was to be used every day along with bathing twice a week. A recent study had shown it to be quite effective. I've been using it on my dog now for about a month and I think the results are inconclusive. He has had more lesions pop up and is itching quite a bit, although I am not sure this is being caused by the same resistant staff. I have not had his lesions re-cultured to know for sure.

Chris Evans

Postby Robbie Johnson » September 4th, 2010, 9:06 pm

Rating 5
Vetericyn was truly 'Holy Water' for my horse. She had a horrible puncture wound under her front leg. The wound was unable to be sutured or bandaged. Within seven days the wound was sealed and into its final healing stages.

Robbie Johnson

Postby horsemom4heidi » August 31st, 2010, 12:31 am

Rating 5
I use Vetericyn VF daily on a chronic wound created by the surgical removal of squamous cell carcinoma under my horses's tail. I am happy the way Vetericyn VF keeps the area clean and it's quick and simple spray application. I totally recommend this product!

horsemom4heidi

Postby Wendy G. Moss » May 31st, 2010, 2:34 pm

Rating 5
On 12/23/09 I began fostering a medically needy female Doberman our Rescue group took in. Sadie suffers from a severe case of lick granuloma which is secondary to an unknown trauma that left her with a frozen ankle, infections of the soft tissue and the bones - it also resulted in some bone deformity. When she arrived Sadie's front legs were covered with open wounds, were grossly swollen and deeply cratered. Only the back of her legs had any skin or hair. I began her weekly vet visits on Christmas Eve. After approximately four months of using numerous antibiotics, ointments, laser and chiropractic treatments, steroids, special diets, having her spayed and performing numerous lab tests and biopsies, Sadie showed little sustained progress. Since we began treating Sadie with Vetericyn VF she has made tremendous improvement. The swelling is virtually gone, her legs have smoothed out considerably and her wounds have virtually vanished. I HIGHLY recommend this product.

Wendy G. Moss

Return to Reviews